**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

i been debating on seeing if i should size up since i been working out on my legs over the summer and noticed that my pants do fit a bit tighter than before around the calves. it aint skin tight like leggings but i do notice a difference in the fit

Go TTS with your pants. I sized up and it was a mistake, too. It will be very loose around the butt and it's looking horrible.

Been hitting 5 different Marshalls here in Houston on the regular and coming up empty for weeks now.

Things usually come in around the first couple weeks of the month (I think). At least that's when the ones around me are nice.

all i see is black in x-large and xx-large, unless i'm missing something?
Their inventory changes every now and then. Last evening, the birch colorway was available  in S, L, XL and the black colorway was available in S, M, L, and XL. Just have to keep an eye on it.

I've lost weight so I tried small fit me slightly tight around the legs debating with myself if I should stick with medium, but medium fits me slightly big lol wish they had a smedium lol
when i first bought tech fleece last year it felt tight as hell, all though eventually it does stretch to a reasonable size over time, whenever you wash it it should go to its original size or atleast close to it, im most likely smaller than you

when i first bought tech fleece last year it felt tight as hell, all though eventually it does stretch to a reasonable size over time, whenever you wash it it should go to its original size or atleast close to it, im most likely smaller than you

I edend up getting a small hopefully ill stretch enough to fit me well, I still got the other 2 medium which has given that baggy look [emoji]128529[/emoji]

That's Lindbergh odd for a business to throw out the idea of cancelling an order. If your in business to make money why would you put that thought in the customers head. Makes me think something else is going on and they want you to cancel.

That's Lindbergh odd for a business to throw out the idea of cancelling an order. If your in business to make money why would you put that thought in the customers head. Makes me think something else is going on and they want you to cancel.
I think they may have over sold

Camo tech fleece windrunner in xs and 3xl at toms river nj marshalls for 79.99. White label
Also some black n98 for 49.99 in med and large
Still a blue windrunner in xl to for 39.99

Back
Top Bottom