**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Man find me 3-4 differ color crew necks for $30 bucks then I'm done with tech fleece

I did see the dark camo hoodie at Nordstrom today. No lie, I really wanted it

wore my royal TF pants for the first time the other day. Felt like the biggest CRIP in the world wearing them. Its such a vibrant blue.

But i love them.

wore my royal TF pants for the first time the other day. Felt like the biggest CRIP in the world wearing them. Its such a vibrant blue.

But i love them.
roll.gif

FTL wouldn't give me store credit for my large black pair. Only let me exchange them so picked up the regular grey ones.

Was feeling the olive one tho

Question: Has anyone who ordered off Urban Industry gotten a VAT discount? I tried contacting CS a few times but they are extremely vague and very unhelpful with one sentence responses. I did not notice any discounts on my order besides the FALL20 code but I'm wondering if the price is already applied to the retail price hence the lower retail.

This is from their FAQ:

Do you offer VAT discount to non EU customers?

Customer's ordering from outside the European Union will receive a 20% VAT discount on their order. This is applied at checkout once your delivery details are complete.

Question: Has anyone who ordered off Urban Industry gotten a VAT discount? I tried contacting CS a few times but they are extremely vague and very unhelpful with one sentence responses. I did not notice any discounts on my order besides the FALL20 code but I'm wondering if the price is already applied to the retail price hence the lower retail.

This is from their FAQ:

Do you offer VAT discount to non EU customers?

Customer's ordering from outside the European Union will receive a 20% VAT discount on their order. This is applied at checkout once your delivery details are complete.

What did you order and how much did It come out too? Usually when dealing with foreign sites VAT is deducted once you enter your info in. Some sites do the opposite and add VAT if you enter a euro delivery address like SNS. Strange your price wasn't changed

What did you order and how much did It come out too? Usually when dealing with foreign sites VAT is deducted once you enter your info in. Some sites do the opposite and add VAT if you enter a euro delivery address like SNS. Strange your price wasn't changed

Here is a ss of my order
View media item 1726451
The camo pants are acutally $82.16 now due to rates I'm guessing. But as you can see there is no VAT discount anywhere.

Here is their last response to my inquiry:

Hi there,

a VAT discount has been applied,

Best Regards
Customer Service Team
Ticket status has been changed to Closed

Really annoying how their responses are so vague when I asked where the discount is applied and automatically close my ticket.

Last edited:
End has the nike tech fleece pants 2.0. Pretty cool with the 2 side zip up pockets and button fly. Wonder how it fits. http://www.endclothing.com/us/lates...eek/nike-tech-fleece-pant-2-0-700769-010.html
Wait til you see the other cws, the idea sounded good but poor execution. 

They are a mix of TF (bottom half)  and Tech Woven ( top half) 

Just give us a deeper pocket on the left and not a smartphone killer 
laugh.gif

Every time I see someone with their phone in that pocket I just cringe 

Wait til you see the other cws, the idea sounded good but poor execution. 

They are a mix of TF (bottom half)  and Tech Woven ( top half) 

Just give us a deeper pocket on the left and not a smartphone killer :lol:

Every time I see someone with their phone in that pocket I just cringe 
Damn. That's a huge let down. So much potential. I can't even put my car keys on the left pocket without it falling. I guess I need to stock up on the older versions now.

Here is a ss of my order
View media item 1726451
The camo pants are acutally $82.16 now due to rates I'm guessing. But as you can see there is no VAT discount anywhere.

Here is their last response to my inquiry:
Really annoying how their responses are so vague when I asked where the discount is applied and automatically close my ticket.

I think that with this site VAT was never added to begin with. It's like SNS. The price displayed is VAT-less and VAT is added when you designate an EU address.

Last edited:
Damn. That's a huge let down. So much potential. I can't even put my car keys on the left pocket without it falling. I guess I need to stock up on the older versions now.
Yea and the blk cw makes it hard for you to see the different materials used. 

Heres another cw coming soon 

700769-657

TEAM RED/TEAM RED HEATHR/BLACK/BLACK

Those new pants suck and yes I'm referring to the black ones

No point in two zip pockets and yea

whats the verdict on sweatpants & sweat shorts... do they pile up easily? My brother was wearing some nike SB sweat shorts, not tech fleece but pretty sure they were kids sized and at least $45+ and he has washed em 2-3 times and already noticing piling on grey

Back
Top Bottom