**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

big thanks to @  UnLaced510  for hooking me up with the tech fleece pants! Its always a blessing when you can rely on the NT community to help out and show love. thank you!

Anyone else take advantage of the Camo's on sale last week on Jimmy Jazz? $34.99 in both Green and Black. Thought it would be too good to be true and they'd cancel my order or something(wouldn't be the first time), but they came in today.

Anyone else take advantage of the Camo's on sale last week on Jimmy Jazz? $34.99 in both Green and Black. Thought it would be too good to be true and they'd cancel my order or something(wouldn't be the first time), but they came in today.

Why wasn't this posted in here lol

There's only one clearance. In Kissimmee. clearance store no outlet store. Tons of steals. Planned to spend 100. Walked out with 300 that was worth about 700.
Have you been there recently? Do they still have a decent amount of Tech Fleece? Debating on making the drive over from Tampa.

dog-slapping-man.gif

So now that summer is here, I'm going to ask the same question again:

What's the comfort like in hot/humid conditions for the TF Shorts?

Back
Top Bottom