**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Thanks but I'm on about the team red heathered ones which are supposed to be dropping the same time as the squadron blue and tumbled grey colour ways
I thought you were talking about the team red TF but the team red with black heathering is what you were referring too. 

I have images of them but quality is crappy so I didnt post it.  

They will look just like these but Team Red as the main color 

Not to be confused with Crimson w/ blk heathering 

Team red is more of a burgundy color than a true Red 

Anybody know if it is still possible to find the french tech fleece n98 jacket in a size small?  

I thought you were talking about the team red TF but the team red with black heathering is what you were referring too. 

I have images of them but quality is crappy so I didnt post it.  

They will look just like these but Team Red as the main color 
View media item 1584849

Not to be confused with Crimson w/ blk heathering 
View media item 1586592

Team red is more of a burgundy color than a true Red 

Yh I'm looking forward to the team reds but it's annoying they're gonna have black heathering. Would've been better if they were just plain burgundy like previous releases

Why not just buy the non heathered team red?

They released in the winter, so Im sure they can be had for less than retail.

im still on the lookout for the Man City tech fleece stuff that was available on kitbag a few months ago. Havnt seen a France jacket in a little while, but i'll keep my eyes open

It's a wrap on these. Not even listed on the official team store for a while. Best bet is eBay, which I've seen below retail.

Thanks guys. I didn't want to drop the $150 on it, so I waited... No everywhere seems to be out of stock. Thanks for the help.

I have a pair of Blue Tech Fleece Pants 545343-452 Size "M" Brand New

& Pair of Crimson Red Tech 545343-696 Size "L"

one of them is too big , the other one way too tight around my leg area PM Me .

Just got the Birch hoodie in, I won it on eBay for $51.00
I dont even like TF hoodies but helluva deal 
smokin.gif

They had those hoodies in red and black at the clearance store in orlando. For 25$ I really didn't know ppl were into tech like that until I came in here or is abe grabbed a few. All sizes too.

They had those hoodies in red and black at the clearance store in orlando. For 25$ I really didn't know ppl were into tech like that until I came in here or is abe grabbed a few. All sizes too.
Willing to oop me on a few in a Medium?

found a package of crimsons and acg obsidians from fleecegate while I was cleaning the crib the other day that I thought I lost :smokin

^^^ didnt mention it was a month ago. and they dont do phone orders at clearance stores. only at outlets they do phone orders

Back
Top Bottom