**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

this womens 
roll.gif
pants 
Yeah pretty sure you could get the c9 men's pants instead lol
the women's look better than the men's though. not like they have flowers or hearts on them or some ****
and they fit like a men's anyway

That white label collection is pretty Meh.  Crew been out for a while and I would rather get the ACG jacket. 

White label isn't as expensive as ACG though. Remember those were Canadian prices so an American place drops them they'll be cheaper. 

Carbons popped up on Capsule too though, what did everyone think of those? Might cop if the volt isn't too vibrant and prevalent.

View media item 1351986
Has anybody seen a stain like this on their TF or know how to get rid of it? I saw this stain after the first wash and I'm not sure what kind of stain it is. I used Tide detergent and boost. Also tried hand washing it, machine washing on delicate setting and air drying and still no avail. Any help will be appreciated.

Last edited:
That white label collection is pretty Meh.  Crew been out for a while and I would rather get the ACG jacket. 

Agreed. Overrated. Could have been so much better.

I would have loved to throw my money Nike's way, but not with that collection

this womens 
roll.gif
pants 
They fit like men's pants and actually have a better look than the men's version.

Unfortunately the women's style has this seam that runs up the middle of the front of the pant legs, that makes no sense and hinders comfort.

View media item 1351986did you pour the detergent or let the boost dissolve on top of it? If so that is always a no go.

Has anybody seen a stain like this on their TF or know how to get rid of it? I saw this stain after the first wash and I'm not sure what kind of stain it is. I used Tide detergent and boost. Also tried hand washing it, machine washing on delicate setting and air drying and still no avail. Any help will be appreciated.

Actually I dissolved the boost before I threw it in even though the boost is supposed to be added after loading in the clothes.

Headed to LA/San Diego next week, any of the nike outlets still have fleece sweaters/pants? Trying to get below retail

Last edited:
So I called Grove City outlet about a week ago to order the Nike Tech Fleece Hoodie AW77 (559592 010). The lady some how picked up the Nike Tech Fleece Windrunner (605672 (010) and when she rang it up she realized it wasnt the one i wanted. Surprisingly the windrunner rang up at $21.97 so i just ordered that as well as the AW77 hoodie for $48.99. Both a sz Lg, but unfortunately theyre a little snug. Would i be able to bring them to a Nike Running Store and exchange them?

^^^

you should be okay if it's another outlet store but I'm not sure if it's a Niketown. Great deal on those for sure!

Unfortunately the women's style has this seam that runs up the middle of the front of the pant legs, that makes no sense and hinders comfort.
Yeah they would be perfect without that weird front seam. I still dig em though

The mens have the seams above and below the knee that gets kind of annoying

Back
Top Bottom