**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Just got my order in from Urban Industry.  Bought the Obsidian and Carbon Heather/White TF pants and didnt get hit with custom charges and in person you can tell the Carbon Heather/white is darker than the regular Dark Grey Heather that you can get in the US but would assume its lighter than the Charcoal Heather TF that nike just sold out in medium :frown:   Hope this helps anyone :smile:

Last edited:
Them Obsidians and Carbons tho...
nthat.gif

Hopefully, UI restocks soon, but it doesn't look like they carry 2XLs at all.

Yeah I love the whole neutrals look, debating on where I could get them for a good price. JDSports looks alright as long as I don't get hit by duty (Canada is 35%). 

I'm 5'9/10 and about 180lbs, athletic build. Just copped my first pair of pants today in black L and I'm not sure if I should go up to XL. They fit well, could be slightly bigger, but I'm worried about outsizing them (injured, currently not hitting the gym) and wasting $100 or more if I end up getting the obsidians. I've asked before but do they shrink at all in the wash and particularly if someone accidentally dries them? 
We have similar build and I like the fit of the Large. XL might be too loose. I'd rather have something fit good now. It'll keep you from gaining weight while injured. LoL

6'3", lean 185 lbs, 36" waist, 32" inseam. XL tech fleece pants fit perfectly with a tiny bit of room in case I gain some weight.

Last edited:

you should be fine in a large.  Wash cold , hang dry.    I assume they might shrink slightly if you somehow end up throwing them in the dryer, but its not 100% cotton so it wont shrink that much.  just stay away from the dryer tho...
For sure, I just hope it doesn't shrink too much if they go in by accident.
We have similar build and I like the fit of the Large. XL might be too loose. I'd rather have something fit good now. It'll keep you from gaining weight while injured. LoL
Yeah see that's what I thought but I've blown too much money and $100 for pants is an investment not a purchase. Hoping these'll fit alright if I end up moving to about 190lbs. Can't be having chicken legs man.

Not as tight as some other dudes wear their tech fleece but a smidge more room in the thigh would be great. I feel like an XL is too big like dang I can't win here.

why did you pay $100? LoL. d1ck's had them for $75 and KicksUSA had them for $70 over the past few weeks. messin' with yah man.. anyway, it's really your call. I'm 5'10" 175 and L is just right for me. what I would suggest is at least try the XL so you'll know for sure. FNL or Nordstrom should have them in stock to try on. good luck man.
smile.gif

Or you could be a daredevil and get an XL and give it a little bit of dryer time
laugh.gif

I just did that with an XXL hoodie. Polyester, so I washed it in hot water and nuked it in the dryer and now I have an XL.

why did you pay $100? LoL. d1ck's had them for $75 and KicksUSA had them for $70 over the past few weeks. messin' with yah man.. anyway, it's really your call. I'm 5'10" 175 and L is just right for me. what I would suggest is at least try the XL so you'll know for sure. FNL or Nordstrom should have them in stock to try on. good luck man.
smile.gif
Man I'm in Canada getting good prices is so tough. Fam doesn't have the time to come down to the states and shipping over borders costs so much. Got these for like $90 (though I lost a $5 bill) after using a friend's footlocker 30% discount. $115 retail + 13% tax. Livestock had a sale for $69 but couldn't go because of work and they only had team reds online. Likely the best I'll get.

Tried on the XL once two weeks ago I thought they were too baggy. Minor diaper butt. The large would be perfect if they stretch with a wear or two. Unless they shrink when I wash them. My biggest concern is when I go back to the gym if I put on any size. I paid money for joggers not tights!

Or you could be a daredevil and get an XL and give it a little bit of dryer time
laugh.gif

I just did that with an XXL hoodie. Polyester, so I washed it in hot water and nuked it in the dryer and now I have an XL.
Nah no way I would attempt that. Too much money to experiment with like that.
laugh.gif

Yeah I feel ya. In all honesty you might want to check out the target/champion c9 joggers. More of a loose fit but still really good value and extremely comfortable.

Man I'm in Canada getting good prices is so tough. Fam doesn't have the time to come down to the states and shipping over borders costs so much. Got these for like $90 (though I lost a $5 bill) after using a friend's footlocker 30% discount. $115 retail + 13% tax. Livestock had a sale for $69 but couldn't go because of work and they only had team reds online. Likely the best I'll get.

Tried on the XL once two weeks ago I thought they were too baggy. Minor diaper butt. The large would be perfect if they stretch with a wear or two. Unless they shrink when I wash them. My biggest concern is when I go back to the gym if I put on any size. I paid money for joggers not tights!

Nah no way I would attempt that. Too much money to experiment with like that.
laugh.gif

have you tried ordering from UniSports? might be cheaper...

have you tried ordering from UniSports? might be cheaper...
I checked and they're out of sizes in the black and the grey come out to about $100 anyways plus the shipping. The jackets would've been worthwhile, still thinking bout those.

Yeah I feel ya. In all honesty you might want to check out the target/champion c9 joggers. More of a loose fit but still really good value and extremely comfortable.
Checked out just my local target and they didn't have them. Seeing the review a few pages back made it seem like it wasn't all that worthwhile to look into them much further. 

There's a brand called Kyodan that also does really similar pants that I've found at a local Winners though. Might be worth a look for some of you guys.

Last edited:
Is urban industry the only place for dark grey or charcoal pants? It's the only color I need, hate to pay that much especially after shipping charges and just got my 3 pairs from kicks us a for 70

Not sure why you guys are so paranoid with these sweats. i wash and dry my tiger stripes normally like any other piece of clothing i have and they look fine. no snags and very minimal shrinking. matter fact i wish they would've shrunk more.

Anyway - are there ever discount codes for urban industry? i want dem charcoal/whites

Man take heed and be delicate while washing your TF

I have a balck pair that i stopped caring about, and started washing regular

DESTROYED 
sick.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom