sick.gif

roll.gif
ouch!!

Man take heed and be delicate while washing your TF

I have a balck pair that i stopped caring about, and started washing regular

DESTROYED 
sick.gif

roll.gif
Lol same here - I wear my TF to the gym and I wash the black after the wear. Its started to get faded and look beat up.

how do you guys wash? ive washed numerous times and my blacks still look fresh

thats washer and dryer treatment...

how do you guys wash? ive washed numerous times and my blacks still look fresh

thats washer and dryer treatment...
Just throw it in with colored clothes. Initially I used to dry them but now I hang dry. My other pairs are now washed inside out so I'll prolly do that going forward. Btw, this faded black pair has prolly been through 30+ washes over the past year like once a week or two after the gym lol

I failed to mention the drying

The drying is what really did it, i stopped caring about. Hang drying and just threw them in the dryer with the rest of my stuff.

Honestly you shouldnt throw anything in the dryer you care about  
roll.gif

My brother who basically gets TF for free showed me a setting where the dryer just spins with no heat, like air cycle or something like that, Says it keeps all his stuff crispy

You guys need to realize not all washers and dryers are created equal.

Chances are if you are using your moms setup from 1976, your clothes will get manhandled.

**pics of washer dryer combos puhleez**

Been looking at them stackable front loaders lol

I got my 3mm reflective windrunner from Denmark. It got here faster than my order from NDC
laugh.gif

Oddly enough the XXL fits the same as the XL, just a little longer on the torso and longer sleeves.

Anyone have experiencing ordering to a hotel? Gonna be down in Rochester, NY (anyone know good places to shop and get deals there btw) in about two weeks. I'm from Canada so this is my chance to get some deals on some shoes and clothes and I'm wondering if I can have stuff shipped there ahead of time to just pick up when I arrive.

Order from Uni Sports came in. Very happy with the crews. Ordered one in a S and M. Wish I would have went a size up on the N98 track jacket.

Call the hotel and inquire. I've had football tickets sent to a hotel prior to my arrival. They should do it. Don't know how a Canadian cc would do, though, if that's what you have.
Well it should just convert the dollars through my bank, that's how it works with eastbay. I know NDC will take Canadian cc they must don't ship to Canada so this is a chance for me to get some stuff for cheap.

I ordered a black wind runner from Macy's today for 96 shipped. Haven't seen them cheaper than that in the states. Anyone seen them cheaper?

Anyone have experiencing ordering to a hotel? Gonna be down in Rochester, NY (anyone know good places to shop and get deals there btw) in about two weeks. I'm from Canada so this is my chance to get some deals on some shoes and clothes and I'm wondering if I can have stuff shipped there ahead of time to just pick up when I arrive.
Im from Rochester unfortunately not a lot around. Try marketplace or greece ridge mall

Im from Rochester unfortunately not a lot around. Try marketplace or greece ridge mall
Yeah those are about your only options. Eastview Mall has FTL, Macy's, etc but they don't carry any tech fleece.

I think Greece Ridge Mall has a HOH but I never feel like driving all the way out there.

That place is straight up danger man. I mean it's really out of hand how much Nike apparel I have at this point.

That place is straight up danger man. I mean it's really out of hand how much Nike apparel I have at this point.

very dangerous. I take on the challenge.

The only time where being XXL in pants is a plus. So easy to cop.

Not to mention i also copped some camo's from Proper and Charcoals from NDC. Not a big fan of the camo's.

Last edited:
Unisport with the super fast shipping! Very happy with the fit of the 2XL jacket. Now, I'm looking forward to my next package. Wish they had more variety, otherwise I would have bought everything. Lol.

Back
Top Bottom