**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

cop
smokin.gif
I said I wasnt buying anymore TF but.... 
Im looking at shorts and winter hasnt even started here in the CHI 
laugh.gif

Does Shoepalace usually take a while to send an e-mail confirming your order?, I placed an order for tf's about 30 mins ago and still no confirmation e-mail

Last edited:
Does Shoepalace usually take a while to send an e-mail confirming your order?, I placed an order for tf's about 30 mins ago and still no confirmation e-mail

in the words of Aaron Rodgers, "RELAX" :lol:

JK never ordered from them

nyc757 nyc757 those the legend blue TF shorts ? :lol:

in the words of Aaron Rodgers, "RELAX" :lol:

JK never ordered from them, I'm new to the whole Jogger/slim sweatpants thing, and I'm a bit ansty on the fact that I just spent $100 on a pair of sweats, well $70 because of promo code, but still, I'm not sure if I'm about this life

so i grabbed an xxl in the tech fleece pant (6,3 and 36 waist) and they fit a little big but the xl is a bit to tight does anybody know if they shrink much when washed or dried? sorry if its already been posted 
some say they stretch so maybe the XL wouldve stretched after a few wears

quick question for those who own the 2014 AND the 2013 version of the TF Pant. Is the left pocket deeper this time around? I remember the 2013 version's left pocket to be useless because whatever you put in there would fall right out once you sat down because it wasnt deep enough.

quick question for those who own the 2014 AND the 2013 version of the TF Pant. Is the left pocket deeper this time around? I remember the 2013 version's left pocket to be useless because whatever you put in there would fall right out once you sat down because it wasnt deep enough.
I have that problem with my tech fleece on the 3.0s (this year's version) sometimes when I put my phone in my pocket it tends to slide out a bit

I just got back from Target and the C9s are just as comfy and I actually think I prefer that pair compared to the olympics I own. Think I am sticking to the tops from nike and buying another pair of the joggers on sale at Target (mine only had black. i will probably just order the greys and be done.)

The tops were just as nice as the nike ones though......

Back
Top Bottom