**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

very expensive for this......

i will not pay for this price!!
No Tigerstripe 
nerd.gif

Most of them can be had at retail or pretty close to it 

im shocked not at the fact that he worked out in them.. but that he actually wore em outside the house.

thought the TF pants were just for wearing and taking a pics with at home in the mirror/selfies to show here on NT then fold em back and put em in the closet...

giphy.gif

im shocked not at the fact that he worked out in them.. but that he actually wore em outside the house.

thought the TF pants were just for wearing and taking a pics with at home in the mirror/selfies to show here on NT then fold em back and put em in the closet...

yup pretty much the only use for them, same with sneakers... go instagram stuntin' and put back in closet

Ordered from Unisport on the 5th, pants came in today but I wasn't home for delivery. Hoping they try to deliver at the same time tmr so I can get em before my flight

They are just heathered 2.0 pattern. I have the grey and the obsidian. Can someone tell me how the pattern looks like tiger stripes?

They are just heathered 2.0 pattern. I have the grey and the obsidian. Can someone tell me how the pattern looks like tiger stripes?

Long story short they dont look like tiger stripes. Now that I think of it they look more like porcupine quills but tigerstripes sounds a lot better :rofl:

It was discussed awhile back how to distinguish each iteration of the grey heathered TF vs saying 1.0, 2.0 etc.

So 2.0 TF has more pronounced heather threads than the other versions hence tigerstripe was born
View media item 1301406
:lol:

I'm about 6'2-6'3 and weigh 145 should I get a large, because I got a large in the aw77 fleece cuffs, and had to send them back,they were short by like 2 inches, comfortable af tho. Anyways for the fleece should I get a large?, I don't want them tight, nor do I want the baggy diaper look either

Last edited:
I'm about 6'2-6'3 and weigh 145 should I get a large, because I got a large in the aw77 fleece cuffs, and had to send them back,they were short by like 2 inches, comfortable af tho. Anyways for the fleece should I get a large?, I don't want them tight, nor do I want the baggy diaper look either

Buy a sandwich or two first.

Man thats a tough one. Large will be to short but XL will be too baggy. Id say try XL and load up on the carbs :lol: jk

Back
Top Bottom