**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

AND if you have a discover card or account you get 15% back on NDC. Just checked now

Last edited:

with all this ebates talk i signed up earlier then forgot to use ebates when i checked out 
mean.gif
 FML 
You can still add it after the fact. Just follow the instructions here;

http://www.ebates.com/help/customer_care/wheresmycashback.htm

Went with the venom french terry in black for $20. Orig 65. Button Fly and zip cuff at bottom. Already have one pair but for $20 couldn't pass up. More like an aw77, now need a destroyer jacket. 27 degrees this morning in jersey. Damn

Went with the venom french terry in black for $20. Orig 65. Button Fly and zip cuff at bottom. Already have one pair but for $20 couldn't pass up. More like an aw77, now need a destroyer jacket. 27 degrees this morning in jersey. Damn

I copped those too

How do these fit in compared to the tech fleece pants? I wear XL for reference @aNYone  

Last edited:
I got the venom pants on the Nike EU site last week reduced + an extra 20% off and they only dropped to 33 EUR / USD

so well done for 20 bucks. you've also taken the wind out of my sails ..

I always look forward to these Nike clearance sales. Picked up venom French terry pants for $14 and heather grey volt tf shorts for $25 plus tax. Not sure how those terry pants fit but ordered my true size I normally get medium for track pants. I size up on tech fleece pants to a large. Anyone know how they fit compared to the cr7 venom pants? Same different?

Seen the blue ones yesterday for 84 but they didn't wanna honor the 30% :smh:

My outlet had charcoal heathered (big sizes only), burgundy, bright blue, and both camo pants. Camo's were $56 and all others were $48. Picked up an XL in the charcoal, and going to head back on Thursday for the additional 20% off to grab the other colors. They also had the gray/blue aerolofts for about $70-80 after 30%

I bought the female tf pants (deep royal blue) just to check out the color and i like it. Just wondering if its weird to wear female tf pants? Would a tf connoisseur call me out if i wore them out?

Back
Top Bottom