**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Random thought. I was just thinking that I would love to see a tech fleece pant that was Nike box red/orange with white with white accents zippers strings and all that. Maybe even white tumbled in like the volt is in a lot of pairs. Again random thought lol

Lol never thought of that. Good point !

make sure you visit the sites by first visiting the ebates site. It will take you to the actual site and document any purchase you make. You can't go to Nike directly and expect ebates to know.

Tried on the grey one with volt, still kicking myself for not buying it at 62 bucks
mean.gif
...fits just like the AW77.
I havent owned the aw77 TF, but i do have the windrunner.

windrunner is slimmer thatn TF correct?

Tall variants definitely exist but I have no idea where one would find them outside of a place like Marshalls wear I got mine. It wouldn't be that crazy to say that Nike takes care of athletes though and they get there's custom made
wow I didn't know TF had tall sizes, being 6'7 I could def use these sizes, where can one find these sizes!? lol

im in Canada btw which I doubt they would be sold over here.

I'm 6'4 I wish I could tell you. I've never seen Them at any retailers or online. I got this one at marshalls.

You wont find Tall products in the wild. The occasional discount store or outlet will randomly have them but nike does make Tall TF mostly for their own athletes or samples unfortunately.

Theres a guy on ebay( cant recall his name) who has some tall stuff every once in awhile. I think he works at a nike clearance/outlet in TN based on the products he list.

Any body have that black windrunner with the white heathering or lines on it? Is it very pronounced in person or is it subtle ?

Back
Top Bottom