**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

^^I was wondering the same. I liked the olive pair. was in a rush and couldnt try them on, but they looked great. The price tag though. Nike going for the jugular with all of the new TF type of stuff. No F's given.

I am def grabbing that aeroloft bomber once it is on clearance.  $99 is good--$300 is not.

This. I'm wondering if sizes will be available by the time it's available for $100. $300 retail is absurd. I debated pulling the trigger at $150 but still seems too steep for me.

Went to TJ Maxx, Marshalls and Ross by me today. Nothing in TJ Maxx and I got excited when I started finding items in marshalls but they were all 2X or 3X including last years grey aeroloft jacket for $99 in a 2X. Ross had some items as well but only in a small or 2X

hows the sizing on the aeroloft windrunner vs the regular windrunner. i wear a m in the basic windrunner but am looking at a large in the aeroloft would that be too loose fitting.

Last edited:
Scooped an Aeroloft Summit 800 at Ross for $50. Check the outerwear section.

Also saw a few of the royal blue (non-heathered) crewnecks for $20.

Pretty much giving up on Marshalls, TJ Maxx and Ross are the spots for me. Marshalls is too high and they always have the same thing.

hows the sizing on the aeroloft windrunner vs the regular windrunner. i wear a m in the basic windrunner but am looking at a large in the aeroloft would that be too loose fitting.

All the Aeroloft pieces run big. For the Tech Fleece Aeroloft jacket [hoodie], I'm normally a Large, but had to go down to a Medium, and I was still able to layer a shirt and a dress shirt underneath. I could even fit a small, but I could not zip it up at all.

solid deals on dope factory

its almost that time.......

I took advantage and got the Tech Aeroloft hoodie/jacket in the blue color; came down to $180 shipped! Only two weeks in after its release date and we already got ourselves some great deals! Will post pictures once it comes in :smokin

All the Aeroloft pieces run big. For the Tech Fleece Aeroloft jacket [hoodie], I'm normally a Large, but had to go down to a Medium, and I was still able to layer a shirt and a dress shirt underneath. I could even fit a small, but I could not zip it up at all.
thanks guess i gotta try and track down a small

Has anyone ordered for Urban Industry before and had a discrepancy when checking out with their conversion pricing? I converted the site to show USD but when I checkout it shows my total in USD and right under that it says my card will be charged for the same amount is GBP. Which is almost double the price of what it would be in us dollars. Anyone order from here thinking they were paying one price and get a shock when they get their order and see they are charged more?

Last edited:
I think someone a that same problem when TF got discounted and he copped some only to find out he was being charged in GPB when he had it set for USD. They didn't honor his order tho and it got cancelled. Idk why or what problem they got on that site

Tinton falls nj has some tech fleece finally
Orange windrunner comes out to about 63 with the 30% off they are running. Have camo to. Green camo and grey camo pants 79.99. Hero camo hoodies to 139.99 plus 30 off. Assorted sizes. Also was a pair of cargo khaki pants in small on the reduced rack. Was only pair. Had some Rafa windrunners to in blue and gray. 30 off. Came to about 69.99 after 30 off

Anyone seen the T/F Bomber jacket in teal or black on disco? I don't think they sold well online so was just curious as to what stores they went to

Tinton falls nj has some tech fleece finally
Orange windrunner comes out to about 63 with the 30% off they are running. Have camo to. Green camo and grey camo pants 79.99. Hero camo hoodies to 139.99 plus 30 off. Assorted sizes. Also was a pair of cargo khaki pants in small on the reduced rack. Was only pair. Had some Rafa windrunners to in blue and gray. 30 off. Came to about 69.99 after 30 off

Damn. Still not that great of deals. Wonder why they are pricing things so high still

Back
Top Bottom