**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

nike europe has a few bits of TF on sale, plus you can add the extra 20% on top (the 20% code runs out tomorrow)

I just went to my local TJ Maxx and Marshalls, and both of them do not have any Nike Tech Fleece stuff at all. They barely had any Nike stuff, it was mostly Under Armor, Puma, and Adidas. What should I do? 

Any of you guys tried the TF2 and have any comments/opinions on them? They made it look like Supermans underwear over the pants style. It's also suppose to be winterized, is it that much warmer?

View media item 1795440

NDC will have a 25% off clearance promo code from 11/23-12/1. Promo code TBD.

I managed to snag a couple good deals off unisportstore. Squadron blue and dark grey heather pants for just under $40 shipped. Keep your eyes out. 
 May I ask how? or when? I've been scouring Unisportstore for weeks w no luck..

That dude's fashion advice was random but I can see where he's coming from. Not everyone can pull off so and so. No different than a girl with no bod wearing yoga pants.

Do you though...:nthat:

Any of you guys tried the TF2 and have any comments/opinions on them? They made it look like Supermans underwear over the pants style. It's also suppose to be winterized, is it that much warmer?
I've had mine for a couple weeks now. Definatley warmer, the TF from the knee down is a different material than regular TF pants, and I dont really prefer the button fly but its not a deal breaker. Also, I spilled my coffee on my lap the other day and it just ran right off onto the floor. So they do have a water resistant fabric similar to my Outlier M-back Climbers. I got them as a birthday gift. If they weren't a gift I would have trouble justifiing that price tag.

That dude's fashion advice was random but I can see where he's coming from. Not everyone can pull off so and so. No different than a girl with no bod wearing yoga pants.

Do you though...:nthat:

Naw dude was just judging and rambling.

Naw dude was just judging and rambling.
Dude was probably mad that he had to put that yeezy season 1 on layaway lol

Who knows but it was definitely off key with how chill the thread has been. It is what it is I guess. I appreciate the patience everyone else has had with me while educating me of the fleece stuff. I feel like it has a more modern fit vs what I've been getting before. I just don't need the pants to be squeezing my thighs when I'm standing up :lol:

Back
Top Bottom