**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Came up empty.

So I learned what I purchased this weekend :lol:

Got 3 pairs of AW77 French terry shoebox pants (tech fleece right?) for $25 each. Got the navy, dark grey, and orange ones.
Might get jackets one day but they didn't have my size in any of them.

My coworker is trying to exchange the blue camos for me today. If they don't have my size then I have to drive 40 miles this weekend to return them myself :smh:

I'm not 100% sure but I didn't know that any AW77 pants came in tech fleece. But I haven't seen the new shoe box pants so I could be wrong

Dang.... Well I'm happy with them tho :rofl:

I def got the black fleece tho. So I'm fleeced these days :lol:

Definitely sizing down on the next purchase. My M is super baggy and I'm nowhere considered "skinny".
In the tech fleece pants? I'm usually a small but had to gomedium in these. The small was fitted like leggings. Unfortunately I must admit the medium is a bit baggy around the butt area, but nothing major.

Insert salty statement towards both of you....

:lol:

French terry is actually my favorite material for sweats. It doesn't ball up or wear down. Heavy construction but lightweight
Insert somewhat salty statement for you then :tongue:

:lol: the AW77 fit me cool. That's what I tried on when I was at the mall this weekend. Thought they fit the same as the fleece pants. WRONG!
Peep the length difference between tech fleece and aw77. Both size large :lol:
The AW77 is a tank though. 20+ washes already and they're still soft and comfortable
View media item 1783674
Yes man that difference is significant.

Not proud of it considering how much I've paid for tech fleece recently but I bit the bullet on a 2XL Windrunner that I've been watching on eBay for awhile. Never owned a Windrunner before but after trying on the XL today it felt like that I could comfortably go up aside because of the athletic fit.
View media item 1783793

Shoebox AW77 is not tech, dope shorts and pants nonetheless

Yeah one feature of tech fleece is both sides of the material is the same
Insert salty statement towards both of you....

laugh.gif
AW77 is the name of their sportswear line.. supposedly based on some running club back in 1977's.

an AW77 item can be made of tech fleece but most are just regular fleece material.

Tech Fleece is the only reason I own zip up hoodies
laugh.gif
 ...I'm just a pullover guy

Last edited:
Came up empty.

So I learned what I purchased this weekend :lol:

Got 3 pairs of AW77 French terry shoebox pants (tech fleece right?) for $25 each. Got the navy, dark grey, and orange ones.
Might get jackets one day but they didn't have my size in any of them.

My coworker is trying to exchange the blue camos for me today. If they don't have my size then I have to drive 40 miles this weekend to return them myself :smh:
Where did you find them for $25?

Back
Top Bottom