**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I have a Youtube video of how three tech fleece pieces look on me. 6'0 210 .. Bonded Wind Runner, Tech Fleece Pants and Shorts. V442 pants as a bonus. All size Large

goo.gl/hc4Umy
Just checked out your video, great quality and editing! 

I was on the fence about the fit of the TF shorts, I hoped they were long enough to cover my knees and your video really helped :smile:

Gonna try and pick up a pair now? Thanks ! (Subscribed to your channel btw)

Just checked out your video, great quality and editing! 

I was on the fence about the fit of the TF shorts, I hoped they were long enough to cover my knees and your video really helped :smile:

Gonna try and pick up a pair now? Thanks ! (Subscribed to your channel btw)
Thanks man! I appreciate it! Glad it could help.

any veterans day sales tmrw?

and make sure you hit up macys customer service about the wrong product. they sent me a $10 coupon for sending wrong product

Got my Aeroloft shirt with the collar in yesterday from End.  I love this!!!  Different from all the other TF pieces I have with the shirt collar but it looks really great.  

Finally found a tech fleece n98 in black at TJ MAXX in my size :D

Nice!
I'm learning the hard way about the sizing of the tech fleece pants.
The blue camos I got are going to be exchanged if they let my coworker do it. I got a M in the $70 bottoms but the M in the camos wasn't cutting it. Got a L in the black ones yesterday for $65 but ended up exchanged it for an XL.

Literally having the hardest time finding the carbon heather/volt Windrunner in stock anywhere. The aw77 and bonded Windrunner are in abundance. Even came across the carbon heather n98 a few times that only seems to have released in Europe lol

Literally having the hardest time finding the carbon heather/volt Windrunner in stock anywhere. The aw77 and bonded Windrunner are in abundance. Even came across the carbon heather n98 a few times that only seems to have released in Europe lol
Check kitbag.com. Got mine for some ridiculously low price of $58 or something way back.

Got a pic? I'm trying to learn

Nice!
The blue camos I got are going to be exchanged if they let my coworker do it. I got a M in the $70 bottoms but the M in the camos wasn't cutting it. Got a L in the black ones yesterday for $65 but ended up exchanged it for an XL.

Be careful sizing up to much. They stretch out a ton and get way baggier. I made the mistake of jumping up from a large to XL

Nice!

Be careful sizing up to much. They stretch out a ton and get way baggier. I made the mistake of jumping up from a large to XL

Thanks man. I think I'm stretching out too so I'll be fine.

Old age problems :lol:

Got a pic? I'm trying to learn
Lighting is different from pic to pic but they're all the color of the n98
Gooze posted it but this is the Windrunner I want.
350x700px-LL-10b43043_1421415531-67637200.jpeg

This is the bonded Windrunner which is still available on NDC
IMG_8178_a7e507e1-ea95-4411-956b-ef479bcb4899_1024x1024.JPG

This is the AW77
97961.jpg

This is the n98
130258_maxi_0.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom