**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

***** probably baggy as **** knowing Jordan Brand and their apparel.

Where you get that from?

QLTZK.jpg

Whats so bad about them?
They aren't the best quality and they lose the elasticity in the cuffs very quickly so it messes with the fit when I had themlike the pants would ride up my lower leg and I'd have to pull them down. Tech fleece pants are much better and if you don't like the tappered or just have bigger calves or thighs size up on them.

Edit: also I had a black pair and the color fades in them much quicker than my black tech fleece pants and I've worn the tech fleece pants for much longer with hardly any color fade. Just thought I should throw that out there for you

Last edited:
I'm gonna go with what everyone else is saying. I own a pair of the aw77 pants and the tech fleece are much better. For one they run insanely short. I got a large (I'm 6'4 with a 34 waist) and although they fit me on the waist they were like 3 inches too short and looked like capris. Tech fleece is far superior in terms of fit. One thing I will say is that even after multiple washes my aw77 pants still remain pretty soft. But that's all the props those pants get.

Last edited:
lol what makes them awesome ?
Cheap, comfortable, not super tight. I have muscular quads and calves and the Tech Fleece is made for skinny dudes. My normal size looked like Pro Combat gear and a size up looked ridiculous because the *** is huge and baggy.

lol what makes them awesome ?
Cheap, comfortable, not super tight. I have muscular quads and calves and the Tech Fleece is made for skinny dudes. My normal size looked like Pro Combat gear and a size up looked ridiculous because the *** is huge and baggy.
sounds like you need to step your *** game up 
laugh.gif

forget the aw77 and go get you some tech fleece for maximum cozy
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Tech Fleece pants are great if you have the physique of Rich Home Quan... and they're not comfortable to me. All those dumb*** panels :smh: gonna try the woven pants.

Last edited:
I just thought the aw77 a little looser then the tech fleece, but after all the info I'm not so sure anymore! Paying $100 for a pair of sweatpants though lol idk.
Exactly bro. They're just fleece pants. .. you just got a bunch of people who like to throw the word "quality" around like they're an expert. Just go try both on.

At the end of the day no one here will tell you to pay retail for either of those. I have like 2 aw77 pieces from the T&F line and they're dope but the TF does something special for me and is also much warmer than the aw77. Both are good though

Luckily I'm only 5'8" ...bought some 3/4 pro combat tights and they look like full length. Short man win :lol:

Last edited:
6'3" and do the exact same with my AW77

Luckily I'm only 5'8" ...bought some 3/4 pro combat tights and they look like full length. Short man win :lol:

They're otherwise a great pair of sweat pants though just too damn short. For an athletic sportswear company you'd think they'd cater to all athletic body types. I always find myself hitting or missing with Nike apparel

Gonna wear mine to the gym and I never wear pants to the gym. Better than staying in the closet

Back
Top Bottom