**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Scored at the Nike outlet:
Red TF shorts $17.14
Red TF windrunner $24.50
Black bonded TF windrunner $31.50

Crazy deal. Wish my outlet had stuff like that. Need some more windrunners in a large

where at? might run out there and check it out since i'm in houston too.
:lol: well that was with my swoosh but the prices were still good before my discount. It was the Conroe store.
View media item 1718193
Damn man steals :smokin

mf gooze mf gooze Any extra XL pieces? :nerd:
I didnt see any XL bro, mostly size Medium and Large with a few Smalls, I was actually looking for XLs because I know a few people in here were asking including frenchbreadbuilds frenchbreadbuilds They also had 2 of the fade windrunners for 40 I believe, the white to volt and the baby blue to royal. I only saw those because the manager saw me with a every TF piece they had so he asked what I was looking for and brought me some stuff from the back. If anyone wants to call the store the number is (936)494-2060

shoutout goes out to the dude who got fired during #techfleecegate when everyone was calling his store. I just remembered that lol

shoutout goes out to the dude who got fired during #techfleecegate when everyone was calling his store. I just remembered that lol

it wasnt him that got fired. it was someone else that posted an actual picture of his mobile assist device that showed the actual pictures

^^^

$75 haul is
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
thanks man, I was just hoping to find a grey hoodie or some pants but I'm not complaining. 
happy.gif

it wasnt him that got fired. it was someone else that posted an actual picture of his mobile assist device that showed the actual pictures
Ah well shoutout to that guy I was thinking of for keeping his job then. Sucks for the other dude

Can anyone give me a synopsis of "fleecegate"? What deals were yall getting?

Pants for $20. Go to any outlet and use the mobile assist device and they order off NDC and shipped to your house. Jig lasted for like a week

Last edited:
:lol: well that was with my swoosh but the prices were still good before my discount. It was the Conroe store.
View media item 1718193I didnt see any XL bro, mostly size Medium and Large with a few Smalls, I was actually looking for XLs because I know a few people in here were asking including frenchbreadbuilds frenchbreadbuilds They also had 2 of the fade windrunners for 40 I believe, the white to volt and the baby blue to royal. I only saw those because the manager saw me with a every TF piece they had so he asked what I was looking for and brought me some stuff from the back. If anyone wants to call the store the number is (936)494-2060

Thanks for the info! I'll give them a call tomorrow and see what they have

So I just got in a pair of "super skinny" joggers from ASOS the other day.

They actually fit pretty closely to the tech fleece pants (maybe a tad slimmer?) except what's nice about them is that they're minimalist in design (i.e. no branding) and they cost a third of what the tech pants do. They're also lighter, meaning that you can wear them in warmer weather too.

For reference, I wear an XS in tech fleece pants (5'8, 125 lbs.) and I got a 28" waist in the super skinny joggers. Note that they come in different variations of "skinny" (e.g. skinny, super skinny, extreme super skinny, etc.), so be mindful of that if you're interested.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom