**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

Wsup guys, long time lurker so this will be my first post. Just ordered from FL nike tech windrunner and the dude told me that it's really 30% and the 40% was a mistake. So if you're planning on ordering it'll be around $48 instead of $42.

edit: also dude told me there are some grey nike tech sweats for $58.99 not sure what sizes
yeah I copped both a pair of grey pants and grey windrunner. Those are reasonable prices for both.

So those are different from the charcoal on ndc now? Is it white stripes vs volt?
These are white heather not volt. I think they are Eu only 

If I'm not mistaken, these are the black zipper charcoal that are on NDC US and EU. White zipper is the volt stripe.
The ones on NDC US are darker in color more black than grey

Heres actual pictures for reference 

NDC image 

Actual image from FTL EU 
didn't someone say that the pic from NDC US was wrong? cuz they ordered the charcoal and they got the white stripes.

didn't someone say that the pic from NDC US was wrong? cuz they ordered the charcoal and they got the white stripes.
Yes. The US charcoal have the white heather but the color in person is more black 
So the charcoal with WHITE stripes is not an eu exclusive?
The ones you posted in your pic, do they look grey or black? They look lighter in the pic than current ones on NDC

If the sku is -071 then they are the same ones as US NDC 

Wsup guys, long time lurker so this will be my first post. Just ordered from FL nike tech windrunner and the dude told me that it's really 30% and the 40% was a mistake. So if you're planning on ordering it'll be around $48 instead of $42.

edit: also dude told me there are some grey nike tech sweats for $58.99 not sure what sizes

are these prices with or without shipping and tax?

damn 42 for the windrunner is a steal. maybe i should've waited but i dislike the blue strings
anyone have measurements on windrunners?

Don't have the measurements, but I fell within a medium and a large. The large was a tad bit bigger in terms of torso length and sleeves, but not super baggy like an AW medium vs AW large sweater. I went with a medium for a more trim fit since I figured I'd loose a little bit of weight. I'm 5'9" and weigh about 165 lbs. Fleece pants no bueno for me but I would get a large fleece pants or medium in AW sweats. Hope that helps.

And thanks for posting up the deal, had to grab one too,:smokin

DSG  has TF pants in black and grey on sale for $74.99 + you get $20 off $100 order.  Just an FYI for anyone that is still looking.

Im in tech fleece head to toe to keep warm through the storm haha. Already got about 2 feet of snow. To my nt fam on the east coast stay stafe and warm.

nike is not included.
Bummer
mean.gif

They are without. Got my receipt and total for the windrunner was $59.89. $48.99 + $6.25 shipping + $4.65 tax. Hope that helps

gotcha. for 10 more i got the deal off of sports authority so i saved the hassle of ordering over the phone i guess haha. i wouldn't have minded an extra one for the gym.

Don't have the measurements, but I fell within a medium and a large. The large was a tad bit bigger in terms of torso length and sleeves, but not super baggy like an AW medium vs AW large sweater. I went with a medium for a more trim fit since I figured I'd loose a little bit of weight. I'm 5'9" and weigh about 165 lbs. Fleece pants no bueno for me but I would get a large fleece pants or medium in AW sweats. Hope that helps.

And thanks for posting up the deal, had to grab one too,:smokin

sounds good. i went with xl but heard they fit slim. as long as it isn't too slim i should be okay.

DOES TF KEEP YOU WARM IN THIS 30 DEGREE WEATHER? CLEARLY ONE SHOULD WEAR A COAT ALSO BUT JUST IN GENERAL.. WAS THINKING OF WEARING IT SATURDAY

DOES TF KEEP YOU WARM IN THIS 30 DEGREE WEATHER? CLEARLY ONE SHOULD WEAR A COAT ALSO BUT JUST IN GENERAL.. WAS THINKING OF WEARING IT SATURDAY

The pants? Hell yeah. That tapered slim fit plus the material has been keeping me good this winter and I've worn them out in 19 deg F.

:lol:

I wear mine and live in chi/nyc. I wear a windproof hoodie and vest. My coat is puffy so TF would look weird

Carbons look nicer in person than in pictures imo. Saw them at a local FTL and the volt is fairly subtle, but still noticeable. The shade of grey is great and I wish the all greys had that shade. Didn't get a chance to try them on but I'll decide on them when I do.

Carbons look nicer in person than in pictures imo. Saw them at a local FTL and the volt is fairly subtle, but still noticeable. The shade of grey is great and I wish the all greys had that shade. Didn't get a chance to try them on but I'll decide on them when I do.
My HOH didnt have them maybe they will be in this week. Ill have to stop in and check them out but the volt just doesnt make sense, shouldve been white heather to match the zipper IMO. The ankle cuff should be solid color not heather

Nike caught wind of tigerstripe term and went crazy with it 
laugh.gif

Yes. The US charcoal have the white heather but the color in person is more black 

The ones you posted in your pic, do they look grey or black? They look lighter in the pic than current ones on NDC

If the sku is -071 then they are the same ones as US NDC 
I think they were black.  I get to Rome in an hour and will let you know.  We can finally put this to rest. 

Edit. after searching footlocker.eu, those at the same.  They are the 071.  So no EU exclusives this time around (although i have been finding the seafoam with the volt strings all over the place).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom