**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

I tried on a medium since my cousin bought a pair from FTL and it fit pretty good. About the same frame at 150 but my legs are bigger than normal (them squats). Only tried it on very briefly but it was nice from what I could tell.

That being said, I ordered a small from DSG, so I might be in trouble. They dont have anymore M listed on their website and no stores around me have any type of tech fleece pants cause I live in FL lol. Would it be possible to exchange the pair from DSG to FTL? Thats my only hope right now because FTL is the only place that has them near me as far as I know...
If you check again, DSG's has restocked on a sz. M.

I tried on a medium since my cousin bought a pair from FTL and it fit pretty good. About the same frame at 150 but my legs are bigger than normal (them squats). Only tried it on very briefly but it was nice from what I could tell.

That being said, I ordered a small from DSG, so I might be in trouble. They dont have anymore M listed on their website and no stores around me have any type of tech fleece pants cause I live in FL lol. Would it be possible to exchange the pair from DSG to FTL? Thats my only hope right now because FTL is the only place that has them near me as far as I know...
^ DSG restocked Med.  but if you go to FTL, you can probably exchange, just obviously don't bring the receipt.  

@macky   I have to agree with you,  I tried to wear a small for a few months and it just never was comfortable nor stretched out for me.  sizing up is def a better fit.  

Last edited:
Sorry for the newb question, I've never placed a phone order at an outlet store. Do you need to provide the style number?

It would be helpful but you don't have to

The style would be 545277 and color for the grey would be 064

Last edited:
Confirmed that euro charcoals have white stripes.
These look nice... Im only buying TF on discount tho

Whats the style code for these 
nerd.gif

These look nice... Im only buying TF on discount tho

Whats the style code for these :nerd:

No clue. Found them at foot locker in Florence. Grabbing a pair for a friend in Rome and will report back. They'll start showing up at euro retailers.

So those are different from the charcoal on ndc now? Is it white stripes vs volt?

So those are different from the charcoal on ndc now? Is it white stripes vs volt?
These are white heather not volt. I think they are Eu only 

If I'm not mistaken, these are the black zipper charcoal that are on NDC US and EU. White zipper is the volt stripe.
The ones on NDC US are darker in color more black than grey

Heres actual pictures for reference 

NDC image 

Actual image from FTL EU 

Last edited:
I ordered the plain pair in the top pic and got the ones in the bottom pic from ndc. I think they have the wrong pic on the website.

damn 42 for the windrunner is a steal. maybe i should've waited but i dislike the blue strings
anyone have measurements on windrunners?

I called for a grey windrunner and the dude hung up before I could say tech fleece
Haha.  I got the same kid.  Just call back and wait for someone a little more helpful.  They will set you straight.  (The problem is the kid was mumbling/whispering so I couldn't catch his name before he hung up, otherwise he'd be getting sh*t on by a ton of customers)

yeah that price is a no brainer. will try to call after work

Wsup guys, long time lurker so this will be my first post. Just ordered from FL nike tech windrunner and the dude told me that it's really 30% and the 40% was a mistake. So if you're planning on ordering it'll be around $48 instead of $42.

edit: also dude told me there are some grey nike tech sweats for $58.99 not sure what sizes

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom