**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

they're two different pairs. The blue drawstring pair was on NDC about 2 months ago, and now it isn't while the black drawstring is. They seem to be the exact same with the exception of the drawstring, that seems to be the only difference.
gotcha. i actually think the blue drawstring is a nice touch but I had a 20% on ndc and bought a portugal jersey too.

I have a couple $20 fnl rewards so i coulda got the blue drawstring ones on fnl but saving those

I wanted to pick up a aw77 zip up hoody in grey but most of all the ones on eBay are 2xl. I have a crewneck in xl that fits great. Is the 2xl a huge difference in sizing? Should I try to get lucky and go to a outlet?

Last edited:
what's the inseam on the tech sweatpants? for s and m? thanks
Best I can find:
[table][tr][th=""]  [/th][th=""]Waist[/th][th=""]Rise[/th][th=""]Inside Leg[/th][th=""]Ankle[/th][th=""]Thigh[/th][/tr][tr][th=""]Small[/th][td]30"[/td][td]10"[/td][td]29.5"[/td][td]5.75"[/td][td]9.75"[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Medium[/th][td]32"[/td][td]10"[/td][td]29.5"[/td][td]6"[/td][td]10.5"[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]Large[/th][td]34"[/td][td]10.25"[/td][td]29.5"[/td][td]6.5"[/td][td]11.5"[/td][/tr][tr][th=""]X-Large[/th][td]36"[/td][td]10.75"[/td][td]30"[/td][td]7"[/td][td]12"[/td][/tr][/table]

Idk if been posted yet
I bet the price of that blazer is 899 
laugh.gif

I think Nike is just testing the techfleece fans with that blazer and that Aeroloft that just dropped recently haha..

If they wanna do something new give us quilted TF sweatshirt or tiger stripe dri fit socks or affordable prices

Best I can find:

[TABLE]
[TR]
[TH] [/TH]
[TH]Waist[/TH]
[TH]Rise[/TH]
[TH]Inside Leg[/TH]
[TH]Ankle[/TH]
[TH]Thigh[/TH]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH]Small[/TH]
[TD]30"[/TD]
[TD]10"[/TD]
[TD]29.5"[/TD]
[TD]5.75"[/TD]
[TD]9.75"[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH]Medium[/TH]
[TD]32"[/TD]
[TD]10"[/TD]
[TD]29.5"[/TD]
[TD]6"[/TD]
[TD]10.5"[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH]Large[/TH]
[TD]34"[/TD]
[TD]10.25"[/TD]
[TD]29.5"[/TD]
[TD]6.5"[/TD]
[TD]11.5"[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TH]X-Large[/TH]
[TD]36"[/TD]
[TD]10.75"[/TD]
[TD]30"[/TD]
[TD]7"[/TD]
[TD]12"[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

thanks

hey guys i looked but couldnt find it. sometime recently someone posted a link for v2 gray pants for 100$, does anyone know where that was to? TIA

Back
Top Bottom