**OFFICIAL NIKE TECH FLEECE/TECH KNIT THREAD** - SEE FAQ on First Page

for the people who call flyknit trainers, yeeknit trainers :rofl:

Last edited:
Lol the tiger stripes went right over my head thought there was for real a striped orange/black color out there. :lol:

This is NOT the Super 1MM.  This is the AW77 3.0.  I have this in a different color and am not a fan at all.  Not comfortable.  The 3.0 was only available in Europe and Asia, except for the USA version.

http://www.sivasdescalzo.com/nike-tech-aw77-fz-hoody-3-0-dark-sea-heather.html
Yah I have this sweater in the heather grey from two years ago and it definitely isnt as comfortable as the super 1mm but definitely alot warmer.  the part where its uncomfortable is in the armpit area on me.
This is fire.

At $350 they smoking crackin in Beaverton though.
I saw this sweater vest combo today at nike and I was not impressed. $350 is crazy for those two pecies combined. The womens version is a better value for the price lol.
These will hit outlets. And when they do, I'll cop the black one
+1

On a side not I just bought an XL in this years black tech pants and it definitely fits tighter than last years pair. I just tried them both on. Tighter but not enough to sz down. maybe the fabric is tighter knit. 

Last edited:
Pretty bummed I found a a small tear in my tech fleece pants today dunno how it may have happened either
frown.gif
you guys think if i complain to nike i could get something? lol doesn't hurt to try i guess 
laugh.gif

$350 for a hoodie that's mated with a thin bubble vest is SERIOUSLY whack.

I could buy a winter coat for that kinda money.

I could *almost* see $200...but...that's crazy.

ok weird. i tried on my friends v3 TF Pants compared to my v2's and the v2's are considerably a more tapered cut compared to the v3's. both were brand new, sz M. the v3's I found to be way more baggier in the calf area. 

Caved in and impulse copped this seasons grey TF pants (blue drawstring) today with the Bday coupon. Not feeling them as much as I did in store. Might take them back.

v2 = GOAT imo
I just ordered a pair of greys on ndc, the drawstring is black in the pics though. the drawstring is blue on finishlines website.

whats the difference??

I just ordered a pair of greys on ndc, the drawstring is black in the pics though. the drawstring is blue on finishlines website.

whats the difference??
they're two different pairs. The blue drawstring pair was on NDC about 2 months ago, and now it isn't while the black drawstring is. They seem to be the exact same with the exception of the drawstring, that seems to be the only difference.

Back
Top Bottom