Official Nike Sharkley Post

Originally Posted by BP the owner

by request....
eek.gif
Thanks for the pic.

Got my Boozes today...as the Parting Gifts from my Real Boyz at the Swoosh are blessing me nicely. Just goes to show ya... Good things happen to folks who dogood things. Thanks Folk.

I love these joints...altho I wish there was Patent on the Straps... Holy Mackeral...

i havent seen my colorway yet...just like the white/navy but it also has black under the straps and laces....great ballin shoe and etc

they got the purple joints in orlando...when i saw them i repented on getting the ones i got

These are the new Nike Boots. I see cats wearing these more than any kicks.
ohwell.gif

man i wish they would release the caron PE's.. they would be purchased in a heartbeat.

Just picked up a pair of the black/blue "space jam"-esque ones for $80 for summer basketball.

Originally Posted by samchris

Originally Posted by Maelstroom

Originally Posted by BP the owner

by request....
eek.gif
Thanks for the pic.

Is there a release date for these? What about the Oilers colorway too?

its just a photoshop

edit: went looking for the black/purples and neons and found nothing yet again no one from america is selling them on ebay either whats the deal with theseshoes?!?!

thats so strange they are everywhere here...

if all else fails, I can just give you the product/color-code numbers to order them in-store

Female are on these hard.

I can't front, I may end up on the bandwagon full-time. I started with the Z-BO PE, thinking all is good, but now they released that blk/white/purple,which shall be copped.

Rock- Maybe I understood wrong...but parting gifts?..Does that mean your leaving Nike?...(Sorry to start something if Im wrong)...

The Shake Ndestrukt - Durability, CB94 - Lockdown, and ??? - Protection. What is the model name of that third shoe? I can't recollect the name right now,thanks.

AJ27526 can you post the foot locker or champs sku # for the black/purple ones?
I dont work there, but the product number and color code should be enough...especially if the associate is half-way knowledgeable

318397 - 011
Black/White/Varsity Purple/Volt

By the way we just got the black patent/royal blue colorway in at work

....wow
eek.gif

Mannnnn......

I basically joined this online community because of this shoe, spent months of anticipation and weeks of research.Bought the black and red patents ones and went through CHAMPS hell to exchange em for the Purple ones. I was ALL about these shoes......and I feel like a womanscorned...

After 2 weeks of playing outdoors in em 1. they look terrible, dont know why they didnt make this colorway in leatherand 2. most importantly, MY SOLES ARE TORN UP! Then I tried to replace the insoles and it attached to the tongue. Dudes at Champs are such douches that I knowthey wont exchange em (even if they just damage them up and send em back to nike) so now I have to send them back to Nike Corporate.

Sharkley you will be the end of me....

wait you want too exchange the shoe uve been playing in for 2 weeks? lol

after two weeks of playing outdoor ball in any shoe they are bound too look fugly...idk idc lol

anymore p.e. set too drop?

the black and white leather ones look pretty nice a little more orange would have hit the spot.

not returning them for how they look, returning them for what they are doing to my feet. Talked to NIKE and said they"return anything within 30 days of purchase, even if you dont like how the shoe laces look"

to each his own I guess...hope everything works out

but I can't wait until we get more colors

Back
Top Bottom