pimp.gif
pimp.gif

yeah i took a stab at it..

sharkeleyls2.jpg

CG

sharkeleycglj3.jpg

complete with semi-worn out sole

tongue.gif

thats nice work. I'd like to see something with some yellow. Anyone want to take a stab at that?

yea i would like 2 see a sharkley with yellow, also since they did a barkley colorway why not do a rodman and hit us with some navy patent.

yeah...hit us with a USA-type colorway....maybe a navy patent toe, a little red, all with a white tumbled leather base.

PS anyone?

Originally Posted by goldenchild12

does any1 have a pic of C butlers Sharkleys!!??!?!?

are they dropping @ h.o.h. if so hit me up...

i kno they have a big poster of him at my footlocker wearing those p.e. wizard blue with gold trim

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by goldenchild12

does any1 have a pic of C butlers Sharkleys!!??!?!?

are they dropping @ h.o.h. if so hit me up...

i kno they have a big poster of him at my footlocker wearing those p.e. wizard blue with gold trim
naw they didn't say anything about them droppin, i was asking if any1 had a pic of them

Asked this question a few pages ago, no response, so I'll make another attempt. What is the name of the third shoe used to "fuse" together theSharkley? The Shake Ndestrukt = Durability, CB94 = Lockdown, and ??? = Protection. I can't recollect the name right now, thanks.

Originally Posted by JuiceBiscuits

Asked this question a few pages ago, no response, so I'll make another attempt. What is the name of the third shoe used to "fuse" together the Sharkley? The Shake Ndestrukt = Durability, CB94 = Lockdown, and ??? = Protection. I can't recollect the name right now, thanks.

lime light

Gotta hit my man up for some Blaze/Grey Joints to accompany the Stat Cements and Air Trainers of the same colorway.

I like the way these look but they're just not that comfortable and they're a bit on the bulky side to me.

Originally Posted by DA BOY GOT KICKZ24

do they have the blk/purple colorway for men? if so/ were?

Check Champs Sports. I got a pair saturday. They also had the white/neon colorway

The ben gordon PE's are fire. Anyone with a 12? Just scooped my 1st pair of these in the white navy from FL. Dope shoe mad comfy.

im guessin they dont have em available online (talking about the blk/purple ones for men) cuz i cant find em, an if in champs were? im located in ny...somebodylmk

they are hard to find but im sure u wont have a problem finding them in ny

i found one spot in houston but they sold out of my size gotta check back at the end of the week

These shoes are fresh. Picked up my first pair from sportsauthority.com, I got a discount there......

Back
Top Bottom