*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

41367663_461396331040066_5075496765966894577_n.jpg
I am out on the Breds but those MC's will be a day one cop

Love these. Definitely a day one cop for me.

0FC51148-CFCD-45FA-ACDF-6A482C4B2BA6.jpeg
81D76B8C-E974-4040-A3B3-171D2182B6CC.jpeg

So far so good. Traction is a definite upgrade from the 15. Midsole is more stable. Heel slip but I played with the extra lace holes and maybe that will help.

I went tts in the pg1, jordan 32, kyrie 4, kd 9. Should I go the same size as those or a half size down? Thanks

Breaking mine out at the gym tomorrow am so I’ll post an update sometime in the afternoon. In the meantime I’ve been wearing them around the house and trying to compare them to the 15’s...

D9CB7ECB-F759-478E-BCB5-3FFDC57CF246.jpeg

I was going to type up a detailed post with my first impressions but can probably sum it best like this...the 16’s feel like Nike’s version of Apple’s “s” series upgrade to the previous years model. The newer version just a slightly better version of the older model. Of course that could change after playing in them, but seriously after a few minutes like this I honestly couldn’t even tell I was wearing mismatched shoes if I didn’t look down at my feet.

If I can re-lace the Lebron 12 I can re-lace these lmao

#FACTS

I'll def be switching the blue lace for the green in the WTL16 plus I gotta order some lion lace locks, waiting til the mc hit ndc so I can have them come to Europe thru apo, ae address

RIP to anyone’s fingers trying to re-lace these. Just fixing the last two holes and the setup were a pain I couldn’t imagine trying to re-lace the whole damn shoe lol

No way there's are harder than 12s and 13s(which need a created tool) to relace

Curious, I never got a pair of the 15s, might in the future but to those who balled in the KD 9s (probably my favorite Nike ball setup), is the cushion on the 15/16s much more plush and nice like the full length zoom setup?

Man idk how any of you guys stayed TTS on these... I'm typically an 11.5 in Nike(sometimes size down to 11), but after playing in my boys 11s yesterday I could easily still go to 10.5 lol. These things long and so easy to put on that id rather go tight and stretch em out

Edit: just for balling tho. I hate double socking so when I get these Flyknit type shoes if they aren't tight enough at the start that's always a worry.

So your a 11.5 and saying u can get away w/ sizing a whole size down? LOL this is why I don’t pay attention to sizing info anymore. Most peeps don’t even know their true size

11.5 in Kyrie...Soldier line..I fit inbetween 11/11.5. Regardless, TTS in these things would be crazy for me.

Edit: I guess my TTS might be in between 11/11.5, but I would recommend everyone to try/at least think about half a size down from your true size especially for hooping. Shoe felt very roomy for me. Full size down was probably an exaggeration my b lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom