*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Leaving mall right now. I’m going to pass on these they are not for me. I only really play ball in low tops and these don’t look good enough for me to wear casually

FB8D56FD-018F-4282-9422-097B844B5724.jpeg
26EAA9C0-0628-49CF-9E17-824E3918B0AE.jpeg
Straight to foot! First Lebron I’ve been excited about since the X model. Of course, my Lakers fandom excitement is spilling over to this model also.

Just came back with the breds. The new tongue is a godsend compared to the 15 and Kd 10 and 11. These things are so comfortable. Great if you have a high instep. For me they don’t fit as long as the 15. In the 15, I was able to wear a 10 with enough toe room but too tight an in step but my regular 10.5 had extra toe room but in step was ok. Gonna def end up with more if the colorways are nice.

Just came back with the breds. The new tongue is a godsend compared to the 15 and Kd 10 and 11. These things are so comfortable. Great if you have a high instep. For me they don’t fit as long as the 15. In the 15, I was able to wear a 10 with enough toe room but too tight an in step but my regular 10.5 had extra toe room but in step was ok. Gonna def end up with more if the colorways are nice.
Agree. This model makes me want to dump all of my KD 11, which I may do. And I have a high instep, and agree. These are very nice.

Agree. This model makes me want to dump all of my KD 11, which I may do. And I have a high instep, and agree. These are very nice.

You understand, but for anyone else, it’s not a joke. It’s night and day difference for putting them on. I even braced myself when I went to put them on lol. I traded in the Kd 11 for these. I’ll prob pick up a pair of those down the line cause they are comfortable, but the color ways are weak as of now.

Tried these on today, really good shoe. I tried a half size down and they felt good. Still prefer my tts but they sold out. The battle knit is really cool looking. I wish it was gold instead of red. But the overall shoe is nice. Looking for a nice Laker colorway and I’m all in.

Forgot to add that the slide on easier than past models and have a better casual feel to them compared to past models.

B1096292-B8AC-4993-8AE4-FA04B0259641.jpeg
Picked up the breds at DSG. Heads up - the in-store $20 off $100 or more coupon works if you go in store only. I tried online and they said no, chatted with a dude in customer service and he said the actual stores vary but most will honor it. So here y’all go, turned out to be 172 out the door.

I just looked over my pair and I need to go exchange them, the heel is warped on the left shoe and the swoosh has a hump. Guess this is why people look over them before they leave the store.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    261.5 KB · Views: 61
Still waiting for a special cw to drop. No gimmicks just pure heat. Excited about this model...

Wonder if they’re doing any collabs this year.

Back
Top Bottom