*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

FNL pics
F1DB39E8-488A-4D85-9225-43B522892DED.jpeg

81E5EDE7-4701-4354-BE5A-C858B8ECA806.jpeg

Last edited:
Man there hasn't been a good BHM Lebron since the 9 IMO. Hope they do those right

9s eww, my fav bhm was the 15 I love the equality theme they went with this yr. It had a african/jamican feel to it but that could just be me, the red green black knit, and then gold highlights just put me in the mind frame of:

"The three Pan-African colors on the flagrepresent: red: the blood that unites all people of Black African ancestry, and shed for liberation; black: black people whose existence as a nation, though not a nation-state, is affirmed by the existence of the flag; and. green: the abundant natural wealth of Africa."

That's what really pushed me towards them even though I know that wasn't what they were going for plus I'm sucker for mc knit :lol:

Weird question. We thinking about doing a giveaway on our channel for the size 12 1-5s. Do y'all think people will still want them even though I already played in them for the two nights I've had them. Or is that nasty? Lol

Them Oreos/Ashes joint too clean.

Only thing missing is the Lion logo.

I see the Oreo/ Ashes have the "SFG" in the insoles but the Fresh Bread don't. So quite possibly they could be the SFG 16's.

Back
Top Bottom