*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Having been around former teammates of his and friends with lots of those in the know in Cleveland, expect lots of positives for LeBron and none for anyone else on the roster or in the organization. He’s a fun menace.

They preferred all those lottery picks and losing? They’ll be back to that crappy franchise for the next three decades, so they should now feel better.

Having been around former teammates of his and friends with lots of those in the know in Cleveland, expect lots of positives for LeBron and none for anyone else on the roster or in the organization. He’s a fun menace.

But it looks like a lot of the guys on that Laker squad are all about business with a win over everything mentality. Ingram, Kuz, JHart, Rondo, Lance.

They preferred all those lottery picks and losing? They’ll be back to that crappy franchise for the next three decades, so they should now feel better.

A lot of the guys felt like LeBron was not focused on his teammates or anything basketball related. One player who LeBron treated like a son as opposed to a teammate of 3 years was so fed up he was willing to go to a losing team via trade to just get away from LeBron. For all the great basketball we all see from LeBron none of us Cavs fans want to lose but many of us are glad for the fresh start. Plus LeBron won’t win in LA and his head is more interested in movies and business than basketball. Sadly been that way since the 2016 title. Nobody is beating golden state anyway.

There’s so much stuff that has been hidden because it’s LeBron related. It’s crazy. I wish I could go on record with what people have said to me and what I’ve personally seen LeBron, his LRMR group, and the James family get away with. The younger generation doesn’t want to play with him. One day, once everyone has moved on, and has no need to stay quiet I’ll probably do a weekly audio book on LeBron James Cleveland Cavalier.

But it looks like a lot of the guys on that Laker squad are all about business with a win over everything mentality. Ingram, Kuz, JHart, Rondo, Lance.

Lance & Rondo are on their last legs. I can tell you right now Ingram doesn’t care who he plays with as his head is in a different place than the court, not a basketball first guy, as much as I love him. He’s a lot
Like Kyrie and Bron won’t go for that. Kuzma and Hart fit well but that’s not enough to be more than a seven seed and they didn’t choose to play with him.

Dnae69zU0AEIReM.jpg

Blue tinted, clear sole is buns on this colourway. Light grey, non-clear sole would've been great.

If I get them for cheap, I won’t sweat it. I have a 20% coupon for Nike I’m going to use on these as well by trying to chat with a rep and make them apply it haha. Shoepalace can be hit or miss with shipping/service but for almost 20 bucks off I’ll take the chance

Back
Top Bottom