*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Don't see the medicine ball on snkrs...rly trying to cop this
Yeah I have been checking back periodically to see if there are any updates and nothing. The release calendar has no mention of them. I am hoping that means it is a wide release. But I doubt it, hence the strike out bat in the image LOL

On the heels of my MCs I noticed it has the "What we do in life...Echoes in Eternity"

Do any other CW have that?

Also got my Safaris in today. They fit perfectly, and I've got a low instep so they zip up without trouble :nthat:

On the heels of my MCs I noticed it has the "What we do in life...Echoes in Eternity"

Do any other CW have that?

Also got my Safaris in today. They fit perfectly, and I've got a low instep so they zip up without trouble :nthat:
Where on the heel?

Atmos are 1 for me
2 WTT
3 king court purple or w/e
I would agree with that. To me, Atmos or WTT are the top or the top. I went more with WTT just because I love the black, the swoosh pops with that gold,and I love the details reflecting back to the 9. Anyone should feel lucky to own either one.

Where on the heel?

lb16mch.png

I would agree with that. To me, Atmos or WTT are the top or the top. I went more with WTT just because I love the black, the swoosh pops with that gold,and I love the details reflecting back to the 9. Anyone should feel lucky to own either one.
Both are sick for sure...I agree with the WTT, Nike really paid homage to the 9s with those...they did them justice.

Back
Top Bottom