*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

Took an L on the SNKRS app, but Nike SNKRS Atlanta came thru with the clutch....& scooped a free lanyard.

Attachments

• F56E3A87-5620-41D6-8FBA-F1DCD29410F0.jpeg
    F56E3A87-5620-41D6-8FBA-F1DCD29410F0.jpeg
    291.4 KB · Views: 91
Got a chance to checkout the clothes. IMO, the shirt felt flimsy and cheap. Like 2 washes and it’s a wrap. It’s definitely cotton and not dri fit. The shorts are made similar to those laker shorts Lebron was wearing at the Vegas summer league. Nicely made, heavy with big zippers. But not worth $125 to me. And the man bag was flimsy too. Would have thought twice about the shorts had I not taken an L on the shoes. Didn’t even know they were gonna release at the Nike I was at. So I’m gonna keep telling myself that they’re hideous and save the $300+ I probably would have spent for the shoes and accessories. On to the next one!

Oh side note, I was able to get the wtt in my size for retail. So that makes up for this lol.

Took the L this morning as well.

Someone made the joke about the Nike model...yeesh. I was browsing through the sale stuff on NDC and damn man...every other model Nike's using is androgynous and looks like an albino-African or a white kid they stole from the 'burbs and strung him out on heroin for a year.

Also an L. Added to cart at launch time, had to wait on queue, site gave me an error, rinse and repeat for 20 minutes. The next hour the queue was removed and site gave errors until my number sold out. NDC sucks, happens all the time with releases.

Back
Top Bottom