*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

IM SICK dawg...tried for both wtt and safari and struck out. Really loved both pairs too. Need a size 12 for a decent price!? Also this morning the safaris were 220 on StockX before the snkrs instant sell out now they 280 smh

Meanwhile
B847D2C1-7DE7-4E43-8F5B-56484612AD52.jpeg

i mean the profit margin on them rn isn't that good..
retail after tax like 198 so stockx sitting at like $50-60 over retail which isn't terrilble

but it just the principalities mane lmao
$240 shipped would be solid tho hoping they fall down to that in 9.5

damn, people asking 270 for a size 9 now
i mean the profit margin on them rn isn't that good..
retail after tax like 198 so stockx sitting at like $50-60 over retail which isn't terrilble

but it just the principalities mane lmao
$240 shipped would be solid tho hoping they fall down to that in 9.5

that's a lot tax at 198. retail plus tax in nyc is about 190
and size 9 is sitting at 270 plus shipping so total 283.

damn, people asking 270 for a size 9 now

that's a lot tax at 198. retail plus tax in nyc is about 190
and size 9 is sitting at 270 plus shipping so total 283.
kill cali tax :lol:

but yeah 9.5 cheaper rn so that's coo
sz 9 usually always more expensive

• G-Shock x Transformers Master Optimus Prime Resonant Mode. New great shots of this collaboration between Casio and Takara. Extra images that show the transformation sequence of the pedestal into the robot mode. Now we know that the pack which included the G-Shock watch in Optimus Prime colors will be a limited item. You have to register your pre-order, then a draw will decide if you can finally buy it.
yall don't understand how serious these Takara colabs get, not to be confused with the Hasbro ones like
megatron_Box_Trio_figure_large.jpg

which are normal pretty easy bcuz hasbro believs more production equals more money
Still love my pair...the shoe that got me into sneakers :nthat:

Btw I hope all the people laughing at transformers aren’t the ones buying funko pops :nerd::lol:

Right I ain't bout to fret over 30 if it means I ain't get to worry. Pair otw. These seem pretty limited more so then most releases lately ....anybody know the numbers?

Starting to think $40-$50 is worth it for hyped kicks. Less headaches and you can sleep in. But apart of me is still stubborn, retail or lower or it’s a bust!

I honestly don't know how lebron played in these with that lacing set up. Looks like if you tighten the laces it just pulls on the zipper part.

Back
Top Bottom