*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 16

I was watching closely, prices actually went down quite a bit on StockX immediately after this event, I think because the attendees sold pairs immediately to highest bids. Also larger sizes started showing up at Flight Club LA that they didn't have the day before (10, 11, 12). Seems like they had decent stock. I had no problem getting mens 8.5 and 9.5.

yeah i'll def grab a women's 12 eventually after the price drops a bit more

They look doper in person, but I’ll wait for the discount.
90D3B64D-6831-40E0-A5D9-02A3238E1E2C.jpeg

i'm waiting til dec and then i'll jump on them, gotta do christmas first, but they look good there

waiting for more color ways but I will copping this model. The last few LeBrons have been dope. I’m in the minority but I love the 13, 15, 8 and these

So what's the US release on these? I'm hoping soon because these are at the top of my pick up list...

All of this.

I'm in the States this weekend and saw the Breds in mall.

They're a real clean colorway. The fact that none of the spots had my size 14 probably saved me from an impulse buy. :lol:

NAH, THE OREOS ARE 3M?!

That better not be no F&F or OSU exclusive. I’ll be sooooo tight.

I ****s with the joints he got on tonight. They’re similar to the Harlem Row pair.

NAH, THE OREOS ARE 3M?!

That better not be no F&F or OSU exclusive. I’ll be sooooo tight.

I ****s with the joints he got on tonight. They’re similar to the Harlem Row pair.
They are the Harlem Row pair. Says HFR on the tongue. They look like the basketball version because they have no belt buckle. Looks much better

Back
Top Bottom