*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

I must be going blind, I swore last night he was wearing the white/black AZG 15s. No way I'd wear green when playing the Celts, not for superstitious reasons but just because ... er, yeah :lol:

0D670FA9-C112-4194-B729-774B6AF00D65.jpeg

Does anyone know how much the Lebron svsm 1s will resell I want a pair and I can pre order for $275 but I’m not sure if I should hold off and try my luck on release

Footsites removed discount restriction on certain (recent releases) 15s including all lows. Discount codes: 17% off code LKS185EA (Eastbay) 15% off LKS185T2 (Footlocker), 15% LKS185C7 (Champs) - subsequently they have 11% cash back through BeFrugal.
What does that mean the be frugal thing how do I go about doing that

He's still goat behind mike

But he's not winning. Not his fault
What the hell are you talking about bro LOL???

He pushed away his second best player out of town, with his passive aggressive leadership, femininity, and unwillingness to commit long-term. There was also rumors, he was trying to have Irving traded for his buddy CP3. The whole “we need playmakers” comment the year before. And Kyrie caught wind of it.

Even though Irving was the one who balled out (28 ppg) with him in the 2016 finals, and also hit the game-winning shot of game seven, to help LeBron bring Cleveland their first championship. Yet people kept talking like it was LeBron alone who did it.

Meanwhile Dan Gilbert has spent the most money, bent over backwards for James and has had the highest salary / payroll in the league for the Cavaliers the past four seasons. Going well into the luxury tax.

He re-signed players at LeBron‘s request, notably from the sports agency he runs. You can’t complain about the money they’re making along with their performance, when LeBron was the one who pushed management to get them their contracts.

Then to make matters worse, LeBron holds the Cavaliers hostage, with his refusal to sign a long-term contracts that would allow Dan Gilbert to trade draft picks for assets for better players to come in, because they know they would be able to compete for a title for the next several years with LeBron there.

Why would Dan Gilbert go all in, and leverage the teams future, without a commitment from LeBron?

You don’t get to have your cake and eat it too. LeBron made the bed that he’s currently lying in. It’s literally all his fault. That’s what happens when you have control issues. When you’re trying to be the GM, the superstar, and the point guard.

And you can’t begrudge Irving for wanting the challenge of leading his own team, and being his own man. In LeBron Stan’s minds, only he is allowed the freedom to be mobile and create his own destiny. It’s pathetic. And the liberal sports media follows suit: Nick Wrong, Cowherd, Shannon Sharpe, Max Kellerman, etc.

You clearly don’t understand what is actually going on.

This would’ve been so much sweeter with Kyrie on the floor putting Bron and Co on skates, while he leads Boston to the molly whopping of Cleveland that they seem to be headed for currently.

He pushed away his second best player out of town, with his passive aggressive leadership, femininity, and unwillingness to commit long-term. There was also rumors, he was trying to have Irving traded for his buddy CP3. The whole “we need playmakers” comment the year before. And Kyrie caught wind of it.

Even though Irving was the one who balled out (28 ppg) with him in the 2016 finals, and also hit the game-winning shot of game seven, to help LeBron bring Cleveland their first championship. Yet people kept talking like it was LeBron alone who did it.

Meanwhile Dan Gilbert has spent the most money, bent over backwards for James and has had the highest salary / payroll in the league for the Cavaliers the past four seasons. Going well into the luxury tax.

He re-signed players at LeBron‘s request, notably from the sports agency he runs. You can’t complain about the money they’re making along with their performance, when LeBron was the one who pushed management to get them their contracts.

Then to make matters worse, LeBron holds the Cavaliers hostage, with his refusal to sign a long-term contracts that would allow Dan Gilbert to trade draft picks for assets for better players to come in, because they know they would be able to compete for a title for the next several years with LeBron there.

Why would Dan Gilbert go all in, and leverage the teams future, without a commitment from LeBron?

You don’t get to have your cake and eat it too. LeBron made the bed that he’s currently lying in. It’s literally all his fault. That’s what happens when you have control issues. When you’re trying to be the GM, the superstar, and the point guard.

And you can’t begrudge Irving for wanting the challenge of leading his own team, and being his own man. In LeBron Stan’s minds, only he is allowed the freedom to be mobile and create his own destiny. It’s pathetic. And the liberal sports media follows suit: Nick Wrong, Cowherd, Shannon Sharpe, Max Kellerman, etc.

This would’ve been so much sweeter with Kyrie on the floor putting Bron and Co on skates, while he leads Boston to the molly whopping of Cleveland that they seem to be headed for currently.
Save the long hot takes for the NBA thread

Save the long hot takes for the NBA thread
Not a hot take. Reality.

If you know how to read well, it literally takes less than two minutes of your time. I didn’t mean to strain your brains and eyes for such a lengthy period of time LOL I apologize.

Also didn’t know there was a word count limit on Niketalk. Once again sorry to the ADD crowd.

But what’s the big deal? It was topical response to another post in this thread.

Not a hot take. Reality.

If you know how to read well, it literally takes less than two minutes of your time. I didn’t mean to strain your brains and eyes for such a lengthy period of time LOL I apologize.

Also didn’t know there was a word count limit on Niketalk. Once again sorry to the ADD crowd.

But what’s the big deal? It was topical response to another post in this thread.
Oh I read the whole thing. Just saying before it gets a little too off topic

This has a ton of validity in it, a lot stuff people don’t wanna talk about...
Having said that not to derail anything or go at it you covered a lot lol, but simply said LeBron is Cleveland, he’s there they are relevant and competing every season, he leaves it’s a waste land, end of the story he owes that city nothing

Pretty sure the XV is done with...they'll release a few more low CWs then continue with the Soldiers until the XVI in the fall.

Just a guess...I don't see any mids in the release pipeline. It's just the usual cycle of Lebron's shoes.

Seems like a lot of opinions.

Don't want to unsubscribe to this thread, but please guys let's stay on the subject here...

Heads up: Graffiti's are $129.99 on JimmyJazz.com, good sizes still available last I checked (this morning).

Think they may release those Gold GQ joints if Cavs get to Finals. just a guess LOL and wishful thinking. Or maybe the St. V once since the AZG are releasing

This model is the first lebrin in a while that didn't get discounted for a good price.

I think

I wonder if any highs will be at outlets or Ross down the line like previous models

Back
Top Bottom