*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

I got the Black and White lows with the gold swoosh. I love them. Not h

I have the black, white, and gold swoosh Lows. There isn’t as much cushioning as the highs, but the lows provide great cushion as well. Materials and fit are the same and are very comfortable. The traction is better on the lows too.

Traction significantly better on lows? The mids traction has no bite imo

Also, their success actually rests on JR Smith's efforts defensively and his shooting. Love will be serviceable, and Lebron will be in beast mode, but someone else has to be a threat. When those two play and JR Smith/korver shoot well, they have a shot... without it, this is the end my friends.

Just got these in
IMG_9410.jpg

Footsites removed discount restriction on certain (recent releases) 15s including all lows. Discount codes: 17% off code LKS185EA (Eastbay) 15% off LKS185T2 (Footlocker), 15% LKS185C7 (Champs) - subsequently they have 11% cash back through BeFrugal.

Good info here. Did the 14's go this long on the footsites before they started putting them on sale? Thought we would have seen a few colorways of the 15's on sale, but none so far.

his AZG PE's been the only good thing about this shoe IMO

they look sick

You aren't lying. I'm not a Lebron fan and have never owned a single pair of his shoes. The Zoom Generations and Lebron 2s were pretty much, to my taste, the only exceptionally cool shoes in his 15 year lineup. I didn't buy the AZG when they came out originally because I wasn't into the Lebron hype. Same with the 2s. But even though I passed on the AZG retros, if Nike dropped this AZG-inspired 15, I would be seriously, seriously tempted to buy a pair. Like you said, they look sick. I'm still tempted once a week to grab a pair of white/black AZG retros, but one thing I don't like about that shoe is the white toe cap. The more I look at them now, I think the toe cap should have been black. I don't like all that white leather space up front. But the AZG 15s are spot-on, and obviously more comfortable with modern air pods, etc. Why Nike releases all these jerkoff colorways but not something instant classic like these PEs, I'll never understand. Thanks for saving me money though, Nike.

Back
Top Bottom