*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

55B0D60F-D743-415E-90F1-B545CC01F7CA.png

translucent sole ruining another great shoe

Alright yal ... on the fence about copping a pair. Will just use for hoops. Yay or nay ? How are you guys enjoying them so far?

Alright yal ... on the fence about copping a pair. Will just use for hoops. Yay or nay ? How are you guys enjoying them so far?

Some guy said they feel better than UltraBoosts and people said that may have been too far. I have UltraBoosts and the sole is too squishy for me to wear longer than a half of a day. When I put these on, it shocked me at how good they feel. So, I said all that to say...

They straight...

Using my black/golds for hooping. Pretty much the only shoe these days that I can wear now that won't leave my old knees sore the next day lol...j/k

But seriously, it's a pretty good shoe if you don't mind the feeling of being higher off the ground than normal.

Using my black/golds for hooping. Pretty much the only shoe these days that I can wear now that won't leave my old knees sore the next day lol...j/k

But seriously, it's a pretty good shoe if you don't mind the feeling of being higher off the ground than normal.
haha preciate yal.
Gave in and purchased. Couldn't pass up for a solid price

I'm big on cushion these days as too for sore knees

Just wait until you wear them......Let alone Ball in them and the upper starts to look so much darker than the midsole once dust and things settle in.

I love the shoe and colorway. I just cannot do it as I use these to ball.

Back
Top Bottom