*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Discoloration for me is fine. I actually thought the shoe was Silver and Black from the first pic which wouldve been way better IMO. Only thing Im contemplating is too much spending and a white shoe that's vulnerable to dirt.

But then again.. It's not like its the only shoe I own lol.

Has Lebron worn the All-Star/LA XV yet? Do we also know what other XV (non-low) colourways are dropping from now till May?

Good choice Coach, now get these fools ready for the playoffs. :lol:
9ABF65D5-4347-47E6-827C-BAD1E23B1552.jpeg

I’m a Michigan guy so it’s painful to say, but these are fresh.
E7414C27-4571-492F-BA58-BC47D66B6CBB.jpeg

So Miles Bridges and countless other ncaa and nba guys like to play in the 15’s as is, but some of the NT hoopers need Bron’s outrigger before they can hit the court at anytime fitness? >D

The rust pink asg and white multi are suppose to release

Thanks fam, should've clarified that I'm aware of the upcoming RDs on the 'Rust Pink' and by White/Multi you mean the 'Graffiti' right?

Need one pair to keep the collection going but not really blown away by anything. The 'Knicks/HWC' would've been dope with a few accents here and there and a non-clear sole.

Thanks fam, should've clarified that I'm aware of the upcoming RDs on the 'Rust Pink' and by White/Multi you mean the 'Graffiti' right?

Need one pair to keep the collection going but not really blown away by anything. The 'Knicks/HWC' would've been dope with a few accents here and there and a non-clear sole.

Good Sir I was right there withya, then the Ashes went on sale, I just picked them up from post office and think ima sleep ith them on. Didnt htink theyd look THIS good in person ! jus sayin

cant wait to try em out, i should easily be able to jump over 2-3 phonebooks with these and thrown the hammer down on my 8 1/2 foot rim !!!

they really are insane in person IMHO

No it's suppose to be a white multi pair releasing in April

He kills every custom job. Highly underrated/unnoticed. If you wanna have graffiti on the white upper he's the guy. Wonder what's his pricing.

Back
Top Bottom