*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Deciding if I should buy the 4 horsemen in a 7 or 7y. Don't really know the difference lol.

I believe the men's pair will fit bigger. I'd suspect it has more cushion; too. I recently bought the Jordan XI Iridescent for my mom, and I chose the 7 in adults so she'd have the best cushion and leather.

I like the Cereal better, but the color scheme of this multicolor on the Four Horsemen looks really nice too...

Every time I saw the Cereal, I thought it looked dope but I wondered how I would dress with it (being so bright). While the Horsemen is tamer, it gels better with the darker clothes I wear. I really don't care which one I get... I just want one of 'em! :tongue:

The Griffey’s prices are all over the place on stockX. I got my 10.5 for $245 after the $20 off. After my bid of $251 was accepted there was a sale in the $300s, then a few between $265 to 280. Anyone who wants them should be able to get for $250 soon enough.

The Griffey’s prices are all over the place on stockX. I got my 10.5 for $245 after the $20 off. After my bid of $251 was accepted there was a sale in the $300s, then a few between $265 to 280. Anyone who wants them should be able to get for $250 soon enough.

Same thing with ghost when I bought it 2 weeks ago.

NDC has the HWC and City’s (grey/gold) down to 156.97. Black and golds still 156 too. Mostly sizes 12 and under.

Anyone know the best deal for any of those CWs for a size 13?

Soon
B15270F3-8C3E-4880-9828-559F8E2A0136.png

Guess this kind of makes up for them not releasing the red suede 10s. Easily the best 15.

nah, we got those with the paisley 12 ext, these are simply him giving back for all the others we don't get like the OSU XV :lol: def just killed my desire for the whites though |l

Back
Top Bottom