*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

what i see is the Lebron 10s evolution to the 15s

but somehow both shoes are the Air Max Uptempos of this era

Ok lemme rephrase that again - whether he wins or not, this is the Jordan 11 of the LeBron line for me.
Comon bro dont disrespect 11's like that.
The Jordan 11 of the lebron line gotta be the X or the 8. only reason i say 8's instead of 9's was because the elite south beaches werent that hot tbh.

If you mean size 15...most of the Lebrons are available in that size, with some exceptions like Black History Months, All-Stars, or other Quick Strike-type releases. But most smaller shops/boutiques don't carry anything above a 13. Your best bet is nike.com or footsites (footlocker, eastbay, footaction, etc.). For some reason, even the rare colorways that don't release in big sizes in the States often can be found in Europe. I've never understood that :lol:
That's real... it is why I have to pay on average like 80 bucks more than retail because I am not connected enough...

Not if you wear a 15... I swear to God, it's like they only make 9 of them for the entire friggin country.
Tate

Agreed. I'm a size 15 so I know the pain. At least with NDC i get 10% military discount but if I can find a size 15 in LA at HOH, I get 20% there.

Not if you wear a 15... I swear to God, it's like they only make 9 of them for the entire friggin country.
Tate

SIZE 15 HERE TOO.

HISTORICALLY OVER THE LAST 5YRS OR SO, SIZE 15 IS THE 1ST TO GO ON NDC/FOOTSITES....

NOW 10+ YEARS AGO SIZE 15’S WOULD SIT FOR MONTHS ON END.

REASON IS THESE LITTLE FOOT JERKS BUY UP ALL THE 15’S THINKING THEY CAN MAKE MASS PROFITS ON THEM.... NAH JUST WAIT IT OUT, AND YOU CAN MOSTLY FIND STUFF FOR RETAIL OR UNDER IN SOME CASES.

Four Horsemen are growing on me everyday. And now seeing pictures of them on feet and from multiple angles makes me want to cave in. I like the Cereal better, but the color scheme of this multicolor on the Four Horsemen looks really nice too... I'm already 7 deep in the LeBron XV.

Still hoping they reach that $250 mark for size 11. Buyers won't be patient and are buying in the 270s. :smh:

Got mine at 265 and haven't seen it dip lower since. I put it in a bid after they dropped at HOH and joints just kept dropping and dropping.. I wasn't budging. Went to sleep and woke up to an accepted bid.

20180412_162202.jpg
Discount double check

Attachments

• 20180412_162143.jpg
    20180412_162143.jpg
    486.4 KB · Views: 24
Got mine at 265 and haven't seen it dip lower since. I put it in a bid after they dropped at HOH and joints just kept dropping and dropping.. I wasn't budging. Went to sleep and woke up to an accepted bid.

Yea that's around the lowest I've seen. I thought it might be a little lower since the price kept dropping, but it didn't.

Back
Top Bottom