*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Lydia from beetlejuice popped in my head for some reason lol
1.PNG

Graffitis in GS are already out here in Alabama. And YES they do have the writing on the zoom units. To be honest, they don’t look that great in person.
E8D00E8D-63FF-4863-87CB-57FB64735202.jpeg
I see what you mean, that seam between the black and white upper looking rough.

Was pointed out already but I agree, they look much better without the loops on the front. It’s the only thing kith pairs got right.

I was excited for graffiti pair, but all the pics make the upper look like off white compared to the bright white midsole...gonna have to see in hand. Game time decision.

Any other reason for the LeBron's line demise outside of a few "missteps" in aesthetics?

Want to say the last sought after LeBron model was the XI before he went back to Cleveland. "Flagship" CWs of the following models all were well received, but again, basketball sneakers as a whole just isn't in right now.

Any other reason for the LeBron's line demise outside of a few "missteps" in aesthetics?

Want to say the last sought after LeBron model was the XI before he went back to Cleveland. "Flagship" CWs of the following models all were well received, but again, basketball sneakers as a whole just isn't in right now.
Along with increased prices, I think the main reason is changes in fashion. 5+ years ago wearing basketball shoes casually was a pop culture thing filled with hypebeasts and now people have moved on.

Also IMO a part of it was Lebron being more marketable in Miami. 8-11 were all his most popular models and they were all when he was on the Heat.

Feel like the LeBron VI was when the sneaker line became more "accessible". South Beach LeBron 8s definitely did take it to another level as well.

Wonder if going to Miami was as much of a business decision as the return to Cleveland was.

Back
Top Bottom