*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Oh nice! Thank you!
Didn't know that but I like when they add personal stuff. By the way your pics are better than mine...lol. I hate when there is one color I like and then another better one comes out. Unfortunately can't return ashes to get the city grey color way. Hope you enjoy yours.

Worse thing will be since I got these, equality will now definitely drop.

OK so now $137 shipped is the lowest price?
besides that guy that copped at $95 which will not happen twice

Says who? I'm very blessed person. It can happen multiple times. Love my ashes pair gonna wear the to gym tomorrow maybe.

Almost got finessed today too was gonna buy another pair of ashes for my friend, but dudes don't I'm street smart and book smart peep this....air bubble chamber gave it off as fakes cause he didn't show it before I asked him. Gotta be careful out here.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

So it's been a really long time since really being attached to the LeBrons. Followed the LeBrons since the 1st one, didn't really start buying them 'til the 6 to the 12th one with the exception of owning a pair of the 4s and the 5s in high school... The LeBron 10 was my favorite, and then it just went downhill from there. The 11s were uncomfortably tight to wear for basketball, the 12s were just stiff as ****, I can't even remember the 13s, and the 14s was a nice-but-not-nice-enough comeback. The 15s, however... it's something else. These truly should've been the LeBron 11s, but of course... the needs may have been different for those other years for LeBron himself (or so we think).

I've been waiting for some news about the black/gold colorway, and saw it pop up on my NikePlus Member Unlocks page, and I just had to jump on it with the next-day shipping.

Sidenote: These were taken with the Pixel 2 XL. Apologies to those who hate the Portrait mode stuff. I know, it's not perfect, but I just like the effect. I just wish I still had my DSLR to take pictures with real depth of field.

This was when the sun was still out. The gold stardust accents are kinda hidden here.
24367452967_5a021832e1_b.jpg

24367454287_89e7b639d1_b.jpg

This one is with the lamp light on. The gold stardust accents pop!
24367453377_19bf22b213_b.jpg

No speckling on the air bag units. The Zoom and Max units inside are black. The front and rear pull tabs are tumbled leather.

Nice pics.

Will cop the black/gold colorway if they're still around in my size next month.

Not hating. I would do the same. The 15 is just too much $$ retail. I will only cop on disco otherwise I will not buy.

ill cop for $185 no problem but i have other priorities than sneakers. just couldn’t pass up on a obvious steal/deal.

hopefully i can geta kith x lebron pair.

D64FD15D-1836-4863-BF35-F9CBD0ED05FA.jpeg

Like i said earlier these are God like shoes.

took to em to the court yesterday afternoon won 3 pick up games straight.

The grip is great on hardwood courts didnt need to worry about wiping for dust. Traction is on point you dont need to worry about losing traction or sliding everywhere.

usally lebrons signature lines are heavy as bricks, but since the whole upper is constructed of flyknit/battleknit the shoes are lightweight and dont feel like your balling with brick like shoes. only thing since these are designed around lebron when your tryna cut or defend your opponent and try to plant your feet, you will have small delay in setting up for a defensive stance. the rubber outsole are a tad heavy.

In terms of comfort these shoes are comfortable as hell. both the mixture of zoom air and max air chamber is a smart technology decision from nike. You notice the comfort immediately once you start playing ball and walking around.

taking the shoes off can be a chore since they run true to size and i suggest you should might go a size up if you ball with thick socks but the flyknit will break in eventually so you might not want to. it depends on your comfort threshold.

these are also great for casual/stunting shoes in the club if you about that life.

Nike did a real Good job with these the last 2 lebrons design wise were ugly imo.

Final score
8.5/10

is it worth $185 yes, would you get it for $95 like i did proably not.

happy b-balling.

Attachments

• 1FF3D6E9-DF6C-4569-8CA0-DA1EABA9898E.jpeg
    1FF3D6E9-DF6C-4569-8CA0-DA1EABA9898E.jpeg
    310.8 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom