*OFFICIAL* NIKE LEBRON 15

Yoga flame :emoji_fire:

svsm-kith-nike-lebron-15-3.jpg

svsm-kith-nike-lebron-15-2.jpg

svsm-kith-nike-lebron-15-1.jpg

Anyone know anything about the floral zip 15s from Kith? They had some preview pics a while ago but I don't see them at all now.

Enough with this FLUFFY crap cw's and teases NIKE, give us a flippin' great colorway already!!! It sucks when a shoe like this only gets good colorways from Photoshoppers. What happened to the GR's of decent shoes.....come on!! I get the zipper look for rockin' casually, but not one color yet has screamed at me. Ghost and wine joints are probably my fav's so far, but give us something GREAT, or let us ID!! OK, done ranting.

So it's been a really long time since really being attached to the LeBrons. Followed the LeBrons since the 1st one, didn't really start buying them 'til the 6 to the 12th one with the exception of owning a pair of the 4s and the 5s in high school... The LeBron 10 was my favorite, and then it just went downhill from there. The 11s were uncomfortably tight to wear for basketball, the 12s were just stiff as ****, I can't even remember the 13s, and the 14s was a nice-but-not-nice-enough comeback. The 15s, however... it's something else. These truly should've been the LeBron 11s, but of course... the needs may have been different for those other years for LeBron himself (or so we think).

I've been waiting for some news about the black/gold colorway, and saw it pop up on my NikePlus Member Unlocks page, and I just had to jump on it with the next-day shipping.

Sidenote: These were taken with the Pixel 2 XL. Apologies to those who hate the Portrait mode stuff. I know, it's not perfect, but I just like the effect. I just wish I still had my DSLR to take pictures with real depth of field.

This was when the sun was still out. The gold stardust accents are kinda hidden here.
24367452967_5a021832e1_b.jpg

24367454287_89e7b639d1_b.jpg

This one is with the lamp light on. The gold stardust accents pop!
24367453377_19bf22b213_b.jpg

No speckling on the air bag units. The Zoom and Max units inside are black. The front and rear pull tabs are tumbled leather.

So wound up returning black and gum and got black and gold. I think they look much better in person. The metallic on knit definitely stands out more than on website. Still want a popping color way but these are good looking regardless. Hope these shots help.

Attachments

• IMG_4190.JPG
    IMG_4190.JPG
    440.7 KB · Views: 59
  • IMG_1697.JPG
    IMG_1697.JPG
    411.8 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_0096.jpg
    IMG_0096.jpg
    303.6 KB · Views: 39
marlee marlee - I was in a similar position as you. I saw the black/gum and thought it was great, and I was torn between those and the Ashes colorway. They both looked great, but I couldn't get myself to get the black/gums. When I saw these, I knew these would be it for me.

By the way, does anyone know what "B. B. Z." is? It is inside the tongue on the left shoe. The other one reads "330."

39230158861_0a5b8a1296_b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom