OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Footlocker has Kobe VIII sulfurs $139.99 but no sizes available, Kobe VII listed for $49.99 but no sizes listed. These weren't there yesterday. Is this normal? Do you think it means they will become available? Thanks  

MAN... EFF!  
nthat.gif

I just bashed the PP's and then I see this Pic. These would be copped at Retail or below. 
mean.gif

I guess they would be just as good or better with a Solid Black Sole & Purple Speckles, tho. 

And btw, Anyone Notice that, that's a Completely Different Shade of Purple than you get on ID? Only other use was on Amnesty's.  
nerd.gif
those are laser purple i believe.

the ids are purple. 

thanks.champs has size 9.5 listed for the vii, you can put them in your cart put they get removed when you try to buy

talked to on-chat rep..... someone returned a size 9.5 and they relisted the sneaker on the website. they only had 1 & it's gone

MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.......

I need Nike to make that option available, we can all make our own amnesty's and move on in life. I care more about the two tone purple than I do the gold lace inlets. I never liked any of the tb's or pp's personally, but I will wish for Nike to release those OR release that two tone purple on the ID. 

That two tone I beleive is what make me or us salivate for the inlines

In fact it's one of the reasons I love my sulfurs. Kobe 8s have been using that grey sole over and over. its on my fades, pits, bhms. I see it on the easters, blue blitz, corals, milksnakes, pythons, and I am sure couple more.

just my .02

Last edited:

MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.......

I need Nike to make that option available, we can all make our own amnesty's and move on in life. I care more about the two tone purple than I do the gold lace inlets. I never liked any of the tb's or pp's personally, but I will wish for Nike to release those OR release that two tone purple on the ID. 
DO YOU HEAR US NIKE???

PAY. ATTENTION!
Hey, it's worth a shot... Lol

Last edited:
I find it funny how everyone loves the 2 tone sole, but when the surfers leaked everyone said the 2 tone was horrible.

Strong 180 by most ppl

I remember people reacting like that too. It stood out. But it makes sense... the shoe wouldn't look as good with a big chunk of one yellow; the two tone makes it interesting. That's why I don't really wanna iD a pair.

Laser purple needs to make its way to id. I hope those pps release.
I always loved the 2 yellow sole on the sulfurs but i don't think anyone can argue that 95% of this thread didn't complain about it at first.

Last edited:
Just got off a chat with a nike rep. He or she it was a unisex name said they couldn't find the purple pps and ask did I want to let the design team know and I told them yeah. They also couldn't find the sparks/fireworks either.

Back
Top Bottom