OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I find it funny how everyone loves the 2 tone sole, but when the surfers leaked everyone said the 2 tone was horrible.

Strong 180 by most ppl

I'm one of them but once I painted the upper black it looked better in my eyes, IMO of course.

Can't believe the PV aren't well received. Probably the MC and Fades stole the spotlight already. I got none of those maybe that's why I like them.

Im really feeling the shoe but i cant find my size 10.5 anymore maybe i aint looking hard enough

Lol i always prefer to pay under retail but thanks ima order my pair tommorow, i cant believe i was that lazy

If you can wait to cop under retail then it's possible they might be around when they cut the price. City Gear is the one that most likely will but who knows if you will catch it when it does. Your FTL doesn't have them where you can use the bday coupon?

got all excited, went to shoe palace didn't see them for 79, because thats a great price

:lol:
My fault my g. Yea, hard to pass on any 8 for $79.99. Surprised it was my size too. Still passed though. They look clean in @thapointguy pic.

Nike, throw us a bone man. Leak a pic of them Xmas 2.0's or the 9's... Y'all got me excited for TB cw's? :smh:

Last edited:
:lol:
My fault my g. Yea, hard to pass on any 8 for $79.99. Surprised it was my size too. Still passed though. They look clean in @thapointguy pic.

Nike, throw us a bone man. Leak a pic of them Xmas 2.0's or the 9's... Y'all got me excited for TB cw's? :smh:

All good bro not your fault

I returned mine needed the cash but I regret it already, I'm just gonna cop them next week or wait until they get discounted I love the colors idk I should have just kept them

9.5 worn once mambacurials (legit based on pics) on the bay for 225 shipped. hope this helps someone

That two tone I beleive is what make me or us salivate for the inlines.
In fact it's one of the reasons I love my sulfurs. Kobe 8s have been using that grey sole over and over. its on my fades, pits, bhms. I see it on the easters, blue blitz, corals, milksnakes, pythons, and I am sure couple more.

just my .02
blitz blues have translucent sole. Think your talking about the blue lights. Kinda confusing I know.

That two tone I beleive is what make me or us salivate for the inlines

In fact it's one of the reasons I love my sulfurs. Kobe 8s have been using that grey sole over and over. its on my fades, pits, bhms. I see it on the easters, blue blitz, corals, milksnakes, pythons, and I am sure couple more.

just my .02

Pythons dont have grey sole..
They're more like light brown
On easters.. they're really pale mint
Milks are reversed.. the bottom sole are white while the mid sole are grey
And lastly the pits are darker grey.. not as dark as the grafitti though

Last edited:
If anyone is interested on the bay there is a pair of Xmas size 9.5 for 180 plus 20 for shipping with like a day left and no bids

Pablo prigioni with his blitz blues on tnt vs the bulls
And I think dunleavey with milk snakes

Last edited:

just my .02
Pythons dont have grey sole..
They're more like light brown
On easters.. they're really pale mint
Milks are reversed.. the bottom sole are white while the mid sole are grey
And lastly the pits are darker grey.. not as dark as the grafitti though
I appreciate that update, but they still look same to me lol.

just my .02

why cant Nike release that CW???

what did they restock though??? milksnakes?? I mean like a big one where we see asg, fades, easter, etc. like back in july

Back
Top Bottom