OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

smokin.gif
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
MAN... EFF!  
nthat.gif

I just bashed the PP's and then I see this Pic. These would be copped at Retail or below. 
mean.gif

I guess they would be just as good or better with a Solid Black Sole & Purple Speckles, tho. 

And btw, Anyone Notice that, that's a Completely Different Shade of Purple than you get on ID? Only other use was on Amnesty's.  
nerd.gif

Last edited:
I have the black and grey and blue and black PPs, I would buy two pairs of those purple PPs they are dope

the shade of purple on the sole is the same as the amnesties, IMO anyway

are PP on good discount anywhere yet? especially grey/orange or are these gonna sell out at retail :x

are PP on good discount anywhere yet? especially grey/orange or are these gonna sell out at retail :x

cmon Zyzz, you've been around for a while... they've been discountable for over a month on eastbay and crew.

cmon Zyzz, you've been around for a while... they've been discountable for over a month on eastbay and crew.

im talking more than just $20 :lol:

ok so, it was 20% off eastbay this week which is $30 plus no tax in many places.
PPs are only at footlocker and co and nike.com. Options are limited.

I can see you now... months from now saying you wish you didn't sleep like you always do.

Oh the irony...tore my Achilles tendon playing ball, now I'm probably going to have sell some of my 8's to help with surgery bill. Smh...

im talking more than just $20 :lol:

ok so, it was 20% off eastbay this week which is $30 plus no tax in many places.
PPs are only at footlocker and co and nike.com. Options are limited.

I can see you now... months from now saying you wish you didn't sleep like you always do.

i didnt know it was 20% i dont recall seeing that

Oh the irony...tore my Achilles tendon playing ball, now I'm probably going to have sell some of my 8's to help with surgery bill. Smh...
that really sucks man.  Get well soon.   You should keep one pair, so you can go into the MRI in style. 

Zyzz - ill keep my eye out :D

in the mean time, don't forget eastbay gives the 25% off coupon when u pay $20 for the gold membership in case you have a larger size order you wish to make.

Back
Top Bottom