OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

at first i thought those WTKs were customs too... but with superheroes & cut the flywire off

Last edited:
Hooked up bigfooters the other day, here's some for the smaller feet..

Man I really dislike how the edges that runs around the outsole is starting to get worn out or smoothen losing its pattern if that made any sense. I have a rotation of kicks for ball so hopefully it won't wear out as quickly but I only wear my purple fades once a week for practice and I didn't expect it to wear out like this compared to my other ball shoes that seem you use a more durable rubber perhaps? Anyone else experiencing this same issue? I guess there's no way to prevent it is there when you play. I just don't want to be falling when I do my defensive slides/shuffles on a dusty court.

My ELITE Kobe 8 carbon fiber is cracking. Who else is having this issue? I'm 6'3 215, but I didn't play in the elites once, pretty damn frustrating. BOTH of my pairs have cracked :/.

Man I really dislike how the edges that runs around the outsole is starting to get worn out or smoothen losing its pattern if that made any sense. I have a rotation of kicks for ball so hopefully it won't wear out as quickly but I only wear my purple fades once a week for practice and I didn't expect it to wear out like this compared to my other ball shoes that seem you use a more durable rubber perhaps? Anyone else experiencing this same issue? I guess there's no way to prevent it is there when you play. I just don't want to be falling when I do my defensive slides/shuffles on a dusty court.
i only see the traction for the sides smoothing out. the bigger ridges are perfectly fine. 

I'm still in shock from those WTKs......they're buggin' for that one if it comes to fruition.

Those are nastier than the challenge reds :smh:

I wonder what other color-way will release this year . still looking for a pair of purple fades damn

they had so much potential to make an awesome WTK wit the EM upper and the colorways released so far, and they come up with that trash??? lol.

and i fail to see what they have to do with ANY of the colorways released this year

Don't worry about it man my fades were worst along the ridges like that, it won't effect your performance in anyway, I hooped pretty much every other day in mine I rotate them with my hyperdunks...here's a pic...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom