OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Nike is seriously trolling us hard right now by giving us a "What the" themed kobe but not even trying to give us at least ONE proper lakers cw :lol: :smh:

agree 100%,,,WTK is whack!!!
hot garbage bro, id they dropped amnesties or inlines I would double up on each and I'm not even a Lakers fan, that's saying something

WTK? I don't care if there were 5 pairs in the world and I could cop a pair for retail I wouldn't, Nike can boof them

the shoe on the right is better, but that's like two ugly chicks standing next to each other and saying "well, the one on the right is better"

fine, Nike please please please please make the WTK a shnghai exclusive if you must

just give us the fireworrks
ohwell.gif

Last edited:
I had the same feeling of disappointment in nike when the Lebron MVP was a "What the MVP" :smh: nike I can't imagine how some dudes are feeling after waiting for all this time to see the homes, inlines, or amnesties to release

Hey fellow kobe heads that use the 8s for sports,

Has the lunarlon worn down for you guys? I use the Xmas for Volleyball and my knees feel shot and sore after an hour of play. I tore my ACL last year and had surgery and what not.

Should I switch out the soles?

Thanks

I'm enjoying all the hate on the WTK because personally I like them a lot. Even though there's like 2 people on here that like them, I probably won't even be able to cop 
Yup because it always starts out 2 people like them, then it's a mad rush to get them and pronounce their hotness in person all of a sudden

Hey fellow kobe heads that use the 8s for sports,

Has the lunarlon worn down for you guys? I use the Xmas for Volleyball and my knees feel shot and sore after an hour of play. I tore my ACL last year and had surgery and what not.

Should I switch out the soles?

Thanks

I wore mine for bball for 3 months and starting having similar knee pain. I tried to swap out the insole but it's the midsole that's bottomed out so I don't think there is anything that can be done. I've heard from other people that lunarlon doesn't last very long.

I wore mine for bball for 3 months and starting having similar knee pain. I tried to swap out the insole but it's the midsole that's bottomed out so I don't think there is anything that can be done. I've heard from other people that lunarlon doesn't last very long.
this has become a recurring issue for some people who use these shoes for sports (vs casual walking 
roll.gif

Someone told me to take all of the lunarlons out and use only one pair. after you feel like the support/cushioning isnt there anymore, switch to another pair. 

though the pain is problematic, surprisingly, the pain went away..whether if thats due to my knees strengthening or it has become so much of a problem that my knee is unresponsive to pain (i will go with the former) 

however, the pain in my achilles is still noticeable and it sucks. =/

Last edited by a moderator:
there is no midsole. the shoe is a shell and the insole is the midsole

The Kobe line, to me, is ruined.

The 8 is a great shoe. You know there's a problem when shoes that look hideous (wtk) or simple (pp's) sell out.
You can still get the pp's around my way those are still on the shelf. Of course the wtk are going to sellout anything limited always sells out and ends up on ebay or cg lol

have to wait to see more pics on the WTK 8.. before giving final thoughts.. but from what is pictured, they could have done these better...now watch nike release info and say no 2 pair are the same, like they pulled with the lining in bel airs

this has become a recurring issue for some people who use these shoes for sports (vs casual walking :rofl:

Someone told me to take all of the lunarlons out and use only one pair. after you feel like the support/cushioning isnt there anymore, switch to another pair. 

though the pain is problematic, surprisingly, the pain went away..whether if thats due to my knees strengthening or it has become so much of a problem that my knee is unresponsive to pain (i will go with the former) 

however, the pain in my achilles is still noticeable and it sucks. =/
Noooooooo not the Achilles!!

People will hate on the WTK's, but they will still sell out in under a minute. They would be cool if they were just one color. I've never felt the mismatch shoe look.

Now I regret not getting the VII's

I'm still contemplating a pair of PP's

Wether people changed their mind or not these WTK will be near damn impossible to get with all them nike bots and resellers looking to get their hands on it. Your best bet will be if you are really really lucky to grab a pair if it released or paying resellers price of over $500 IMO just look at what happened at the what the mvps and what the kds

Ebay seller trying to f*** with me. Agreed to 120 for blue blitz, free shipping. Wake up today he sent a cancel request due to "item not in stock". Message dude, he claims its gonna cost 25 to ship so hes not going to. Declined the cancel request. Dude agreed to the price! SMH :smh:

Wether people changed their mind or not these WTK will be near damn impossible to get with all them nike bots and resellers looking to get their hands on it. Your best bet will be if you are really really lucky to grab a pair if it released or paying resellers price of over $500 IMO just look at what happened at the what the mvps and what the kds
How hard were the VII's to get? I hope they make more than the what the mvp's and kd's, and at least have them online. I had a bot that worked last for the black suede's last, but I haven't been keeping up with the bots so I'm not sure which ones work a few months later. The people who have the bots are douschebags and act like people are stupid when they ask about them. 

Back
Top Bottom