OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Promo sample maybe?
Not promo samples, PAINT SAMPLES
sick.gif
not even close to Amnesty's
mean.gif

just had a hoop session at a local gym and played 4 on 4 we basically had team kobe. I rocked the elites and the other three had asg, easter, and bhm on I was like dam 2 bad I didn't have Christmas or mc on so I had a limited pair also lol. it was pretty chill though but I gotta say the asg aren't too bad in person I like how white goes with the shoe. Didn't like Bhm though. I also got a new found respect for the easters lol.

just had a hoop session at a local gym and played 4 on 4 we basically had team kobe. I rocked the elites and the other three had asg, easter, and bhm on I was like dam 2 bad I didn't have Christmas or mc on so I had a limited pair also lol. it was pretty chill though but I gotta say the asg aren't too bad in person I like how white goes with the shoe. Didn't like Bhm though. I also got a new found respect for the easters lol.
Were you wearing the black and gold Elites? If you did, IMO, you have the best pair out of those 4.

I'm waiting till the elites drop in price to cop. Kinda like how the VII Elites dropped to $150. If they sell out before that, I'll get the 9s.

Last edited:
Should I get the black and gold elites or the milk snakes? Ill be wearing them to ball and they will be my second pair of kobe 8s behind purple gradients

Should I get the black and gold elites or the milk snakes? Ill be wearing them to ball and they will be my second pair of kobe 8s behind purple gradients
i think that's comparing two diff shoes since they both have different insoles. the elites have zoom while the milksnakes have reg lunarlon. since youre accustomed to wearing the purp plats, the milksnakes may be a better decision. the elites will def be heavier, 2 ounces heavier :wink:

Were you wearing the black and gold Elites? If you did, IMO, you have the best pair out of those 4.

I'm waiting till the elites drop in price to cop. Kinda like how the VII Elites dropped to $150. If they sell out before that, I'll get the 9s.

Yes sir they were the black and gold I was at the game he wore them in portland I actually work there and walked right by the man himself

There's a piece of the design on the midsole missing, a little like half inch spot. Hard to tell because it's got the purple underneath it which looks like the pattern on it. Not too big of a deal but I see what the dude meant before saying it looked like a sticker. Its definitely not molded into the plastic. It's some wild ***** they like heated on top of the midsole.

I think they're the best looking blue pair I've seen. Not a fan of the lights or blitz, so these are a nice substitute.

Spent 2 1/2 hours this morning telling myself I didn't need the Blue and Green PPs. So, at 10:35, I ordered both from East bay, that worked out well.

On another note, I recently used the Foot Locker BDay Coupon and my local Manager said he personally wouldn't have an issue with me using it over and over but he voiced a concern that Foot Locker may suspend or take away my VIP membership if they see I've been using a birthday coupon multiple times. He was up front that he wasn't sure, what do you guys think?

Have any of you used the birthday coupon multiple times in the same year with no issues?

Spent 2 1/2 hours this morning telling myself I didn't need the Blue and Green PPs. So, at 10:35, I ordered both from East bay, that worked out well.

On another note, I recently used the Foot Locker BDay Coupon and my local Manager said he personally wouldn't have an issue with me using it over and over but he voiced a concern that Foot Locker may suspend or take away my VIP membership if they see I've been using a birthday coupon multiple times. He was up front that he wasn't sure, what do you guys think?

Have any of you used the birthday coupon multiple times in the same year with no issues?

Just used it twice. First time they didn't key in the VIP #, second time they did.

Back
Top Bottom