OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

alright quick question

is kicks crew legit and would yall buy from them?

ordered the Mambacurials on June 7th.

last minute business trip caused me to be out of town when they were delivered, so they were sent back to Hong Kong on June 19th.

today is August 6th and i don't have the shoes or my money back.

Purple Fades are :smoking

The 8's in General are :smoking

By far the best selling shoe this basketball season compared to the Big 3 ...

last minute business trip caused me to be out of town when they were delivered, so they were sent back to Hong Kong on June 19th.

Might be too late, but have you tried doing a chargeback with your credit card?

I have a rip on the side of my pythons what could I do

Where did you buy it from. I heard someone say that if you bought it from nike that you can call and tell them about what happened and maybe get your money back. Could be considered a manufacturing defect. There cant be a lot of wear and tear on them though

Fill out a defect claim on Nike's website. That shoe is under two years of age and that appears to be a manufacturers defect. Nike will send you back a voucher for the full retail price. Just make sure that you check return shoe if claim is rejected for a worst case scenario.

alright quick question

is kicks crew legit and would yall buy from them?

File a claim with PayPal, they'll refund you quick.

http://nikeinc.com/pages/return-guidelines

Fill out necessary info, you pay shipping to them, once they inspect the shoes, they send you a voucher to be used on Nike.com for retail price, tax not included.

Last edited:
An official release would be ideal, but I'm just saying instead of complaining about the lack of Laker colorways, you could get your ID on. Get exactly what you like cause their is plenty of purple and gold in the options. Maybe that's how Nike feels also. I've seen some great Laker colorways, the Homes and Inlines can be made also about 90% accuracy.

Still waiting to see about the black graffiti option as you could replicate the Amensties then plus a few tag strokes.

^^^ Now I have to pick up those PP's. Darn you Kobe!!! And you too Nike for your Hype Machine the week before releases drop!!!

Still passing on those PPs. I'd probably even pass if they made em in Laker cws. Print is buns to me. :x

Last edited:
Im planning on grabbing one of the PPs so that pic might sway me to those, so they release the 10th or as soon as stores get them in?

Finally got my Sulfurs. GC's too which in my opinion are better than the US release for the full sheath logo alone. Sure, I had to pay over $200, but now that I have em it was well worth it.

Back
Top Bottom