OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Some releases were TLO (twitter link only) so they don't show up when you do a generic Kobe search. Although after the restock this morning, they were all showing up on the same page.

For a size 9.5?

Pay what you feel comfortable paying.

I would pay $240 for another pair.

I was able to add a pair of xmas' when the link dropped, but got cart jacked at the payment screen. Ended up impulse buying a couple pair of J's as a consolation prize... :rolleyes

Don't know if posted already.

The original twitter link.
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pw/n/cjb?cp=usns_twit_070913_heatwave

MC's
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/kobe-8-system-mambacurial-basketball-shoe/pid-809176/pgid-809259

Xmas
http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/kobe-8-system-basketball-shoe/pid-707290/pgid-725602

Last edited:
I guess I'm alright with missing another restock. After picking up a pair of black EXTs last Monday, I finally have every single colorway to date. But it would be nice to triple up on a few of my favorites at retail. 

Got a size 10 Purple Fade
hell yeah son, at least someone I know got what they needed. I got another pair of fades, really needed another pair of denims, area 72 brons, black grapes and another pair of playoff 8s but at least I double upped on fades love that shoe

hell yeah son, at least someone I know got what they needed. I got another pair of fades, really needed another pair of denims, area 72 brons, black grapes and another pair of playoff 8s but at least I double upped on fades love that shoe
I ended up paying full price :frown: My friend was trying with his swoosh account but said he wasn't able to find it. But I'm selling my Pythons so at least I'll make some of it back.

Last edited:
Wasn't even looking for a second pair, but these fell into my lap when a friend offered them to me :smokin

It's nice living in So Cal.

Last edited:
I guess I'm alright with missing another restock. After picking up a pair of black EXTs last Monday, I finally have every single colorway to date. But it would be nice to triple up on a few of my favorites at retail. 
That's insane.  Share a pic of all them together!  How many total colorways released so far?

That's insane.  Share a pic of all them together!  How many total colorways released so far?
It takes too much effort to unbox them and put them back. The above pic was taken right before the MCs. After I put them away I told myself I'm not doing that for every release in June. Anway I count 25 boxes and 6 are doubles. So 19 colorways.

Missed out on Easters, VB, and MC. :(((  So excited I was able to get the purple fades as a consolation prize tho!

wow. fades went fast. their still sitting here. just glad with my lone pair. LOVE it.

btw, can't stand the BS running around this thread.

when the Kobe 8 PP red zebra or whatever first surfaced, people wanted it. Now it's being hated on because of the mountain print or whatnot? what?
People are going crazy over the BHMs and those have crazy wild prints all over. ALL OVER. admit it, limited=beauty to most people over here. Stop "trying"
to dissect what looks good when in fact all you care for is how much you can sell them above retail after you've used it 5 times. :x

sorry about that. /rant

How dare you mention those "red zebras" or w/e they're called in the same sentence as the BHM's. :x smh

the essentials.. missing my 4s, my dad gave them away for whatever reason! didnt buy any 5s (missed out big time!) favorite pair is the italian camo 6.

Back
Top Bottom