OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

I had those in cart and let them go. Was going to impulse buy but talked myself out of it. Really wanted the vbs and was going to buy the fades just to buy them to not miss out on the restock haha
thanks my dude!
happy.gif

I'm def glad I missed the restock... Woulda been a bunch of impulse buys....... That's if they had anything in my size that I coulda grabbed.
i did see that nike had some mambacurials in your size...
devil.gif

Does anyone know where I can get a authentic pair of kobe 8 mambacurials without paying an arm and leg?

Hi everybody, new to these threads but a long time lurker. I missed out on the MC restock and Im considering jumping on a deal for 240 locally. Am I getting a good deal?

Thanks in advance

haha I just impulse bought Kobe 8 Easter, wasn't even on my list tbh, but anyone have an idea about the Kobe 8 Philippines TB?? I need these bad haah 

These are definitely next on my list :pimp:

Very dope colorway

Does anyone know where I can get a authentic pair of kobe 8 mambacurials without paying an arm and leg?

That random restock was probably your best bet.

Hi everybody, new to these threads but a long time lurker. I missed out on the MC restock and Im considering jumping on a deal for 240 locally. Am I getting a good deal?

Thanks in advance

I would pay $240.

missed out on everything else I needed, but I did get another pair of purple fades! hell yeah! Doubled up on playoff 8s but I cancelled my order, the 11.5 is too big, really needed a 10.5 or 11 those Jordan 8s are cut big to me for some reason

tried to get ASG Kobe 8s, missed the 11 every single time though

Well since my Pythons are my least worn shoe I was thinking about selling them and getting the purple fades instead. Anyone have an idea on a fair price for non-DS Pythons? Never worn for basketball and still in great shape. And anywhere I can find some purple fades that aren't from eBay?

Kinda salty I missed the Fades but not really this weekend and the next couple are going to be crazy. I will track them down eventually.

Man, I bet a lot of people are salty.

Nike is turning this into a luck game. Who is in the right place, at the right time ...

Back
Top Bottom