OFFICIAL NIKE KOBE 8 SYSTEM THREAD

Hey fam, just wanted to see if anybody knew about any new kobe 8s coming out for the rest of the year 2013 besides the blitz blue ones?

Woah. Super super nice in person. The satin/metallic logo on the heel is glorious.

Niketalk Fam got a quick sizing question as I do not have physical access to try on the shoes. I'm a true size 12.5 with somewhat wide feet, I have the Sulfurs and Easters in a 12.5 and the fit is comfy with room to spare length-wise. I was wondering if I could squeeze into a pair of size 12 Christmas 8s, What are your guys thoughts? It's a pain in the to find a 12.5 but I'll be using the Xmas pair strictly as a ball shoe. A size 12 in the 6s is too narrow for me as a sizing reference. I saw an earlier post stating that the engineered mesh will stretch to accomodate wider feet, unlike the 6s and 7s which just plain hurt. 

Niketalk Fam got a quick sizing question as I do not have physical access to try on the shoes. I'm a true size 12.5 with somewhat wide feet, I have the Sulfurs and Easters in a 12.5 and the fit is comfy with room to spare length-wise. I was wondering if I could squeeze into a pair of size 12 Christmas 8s, What are your guys thoughts? It's a pain in the to find a 12.5 but I'll be using the Xmas pair strictly as a ball shoe. A size 12 in the 6s is too narrow for me as a sizing reference. I saw an earlier post stating that the engineered mesh will stretch to accomodate wider feet, unlike the 6s and 7s which just plain hurt. 

IMO I would think u could fit a 12..

If your'e wanting to ball in a 12, Id definitely have on some dri-fit sox or something similar thats very thin.

Cut your toenails too btw... :wink:

Although half size is a small difference to consider,  if your TS is 12.5,

I wouldn't recommend going down half size especially if your planning to ball in them.

I'm normally size 11 and I had that same idea, and since I'm narrow footed, I tried going down by half-size.

Though I can feel that there's still room for both my foot, for me, the only way I can wear them

with comfort to ball with is by using thinner socks and that sucks
nerd.gif
. Those 10.5 ends up as my

casual beater.

I'm not a kicks expert, but from my experience on some shoes, bigger sizes (11.5 and above) usually have huge gap

in between sizes (aside from the 0.5 cm difference, probably much wider).

Last edited:
I'm a true 13, but I hoop in 12.5 because I have thin feet. I wasn't able to get a 12.5 in the fades and settled for a 12 and they are noticeably smaller.

keep the ID pics in the ID thread

Most of them are... I posted 1 shot with with commentary to catch the rest in the "iD thread." This is a KOBE thread and I figured the few that didn't frequent the iD thread would appreciate them... And some did.

I don't see moderator or official NT forum hall monitor by your name. If you don't like what's posted keep scrolling.

Back
Top Bottom